Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

16 minutes ago, sne said:

McGinn is supposed to be the bees knees so...

Aye, but just because a player started up there (or spent the bulk of his development there like Roberts) doesn't automatically mean he's mince. 

then there's the likes of Larrson who went there later in his career and then went on to Barcelona and didn't look out of place (he's probably the exception that proves the rule, mind). 

But we know from first hand experience that Sinclair aint much cop. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Desperately need a new reliable CB.

Secondly, we need a new striker.

I would borrow a new goalkeeper aswell, but it's not going to happen. Stuck with these two.

Out of interest have you seen much of Moreira? Or are you writing them both off based on Nyland having a bit of a ropey debut and having not seen Moreira at all?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Out of interest have you seen much of Moreira? Or are you writing them both off based on Nyland having a bit of a ropey debut and having not seen Moreira at all?

Unfortunately we brought in two "risky" choices for keepers, in that they're both untested in this environment. I don't like it, I'd like to be more confident with our keepers. I hope Moreira is better, but time is running out to make changes.

But like I said, they'll stay because they were just acquired.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

If we have three remaining loans to bring in we should focus on getting in a striker, right winger and left back

Abrahams - Chelsea

Snodgrass - Wet Spam

Vinagre - Wolves 

Vinagre would leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

If we have three remaining loans to bring in we should focus on getting in a striker, right winger and left back

Abrahams - Chelsea

Snodgrass - Wet Spam

Vinagre - Wolves 

We should consider adding Chris Salt.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

So you're writing off Nyland after one game and a dodgy back pass that wasn't his fault?

Give the bloke a chance.

It wasn't just the back pass though, his kicking for example wasn't great. Worst of all was when he ran under a high ball and missed it completely ... it was hilarious.

The reason I would want a new keeper now is that we don't have the luxury of time to wait if he comes good or not. I'm not comfortable with him. Hope I'm wrong though, because in reality he stays now.

29 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Abrahams - Chelsea

Snodgrass - Wet Spam

Vinagre - Wolves 

I'd definitely love the first two but there is no way Abrahams is coming here, they are short up front at Chelsea.

I hold out hope for Snoddy though 

• Like 1

Â