Match Thread: Burton v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Just need to keep our concentration, compete physically and play with professionalism

well done so far Villa.

You would hope that this is where the likes of Terry and Whelan start showing their experience 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Very very good. 

Whelan's passing needs a bit of work, but this eleven look balanced and well able to win a game.

Yep, best I have seen for a long time. This would have been a struggle for us last year, but now we are scoring goals without Kodjia being one of them. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Very very good. 

Whelan's passing needs a bit of work, but this eleven look balanced and well able to win a game.

Yep, best I have seen for a long time. This would have been a struggle for us last year, but now we are scoring goals without Kodjia being one of them. 

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He seems to have an easy pass in front of him but chooses to turn around and play a through ball for them

I am not writing him off yet, I do believe he has been quite underated earlier in the season but some of his passes that half were truly bizarre.

Under no pressure, options either side = try a 40 yard daisy cut through the 2 midfielders into Davis' feet.

Defence under pressure, pressed in a bit on the edge of our box = let's just try and pop off some one touch stuff.