Crypto currency

PieFacE

BTC to break $7,800 and go on a run as we approach a potential ETF?

BPT looks like they're about to start increasing the marketing campaign and a review by Cryptodaily is imminent. Hopefully they also announce the links to the other exchanges soon and the price moves up.

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Looks like the detail of the post has been deleted. Is it some kid managed to rack up enormous debt?

Yeah 1.5 million in debt from trading other people's money.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Has he tried killing himself?

In the original post I'm pretty sure he was feeling suicidal, but he seems to have vanished with his posts being deleted.

Margin trading is a bitch if you get it wrong.  

A mate of mine on Facebook (blue nose) was giving it loads last year about how much he was making in crypto, trying to get everyone involved practically guaranteed returns etc. Everyday posting graphs and stuff, big predictions for the future. Hes very much a guy who wants to get rich quick. 

Hes very quiet now and I know has had some issues this year but not sure what related too. I do wonder if he put loads in at the top of the boom and got burned. It wouldn’t surprise me at all, he’s that kind of person.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

A mate of mine on Facebook (blue nose) was giving it loads last year about how much he was making in crypto, trying to get everyone involved practically guaranteed returns etc. Everyday posting graphs and stuff, big predictions for the future. Hes very much a guy who wants to get rich quick. 

Hes very quiet now and I know has had some issues this year but not sure what related too. I do wonder if he put loads in at the top of the boom and got burned. It wouldn’t surprise me at all, he’s that kind of person.

I think a lot of people did. The whole of 2017 was one big bull run, but anyone who got in around August last year when BTC was just $2500 must have thought it was the easiest way to make money ever. Read a lot of stories on Twitter of people who have put way too much into this market, especially around December time. 

In hindsight I wish I had have cashed some out but i'm pretty happy overall. The entire market-cycle was a good lesson and I feel i'll be much better equipped for the next one. The next bull run will see BTC going to $40-60k imo. 

Edited by PieFacE

Saw a pic earlier today of a BTC buy wall on Bittrex for 16k BTC at $125m, apparently it grew to 22k BTC at one point. Institutional money coming in or an ETF ITK? 

@PieFacE some questions!....After staking Persona my stash has increased by ~10% in two months. I was expecting 10% per annum, does this rate continue?

What's happening with Flixxo they seem to be having problems rolling out the service? It's very cheap at the moment so I'm tempted to buy a little more. ?

15 hours ago, coda said:

@PieFacE some questions!....After staking Persona my stash has increased by ~10% in two months. I was expecting 10% per annum, does this rate continue?

What's happening with Flixxo they seem to be having problems rolling out the service? It's very cheap at the moment so I'm tempted to buy a little more. ?

Who do you vote for dude? 

Flixxo is in the alpha at the minute I do believe. It's currently available to content creators who are testing out the platform and reporting bugs etc. I don't think they are having issues, think they are taking their time and getting it right before public release. 

I don't think my portfolio has ever been this low in BTC value before. Alts are getting destroyed! Going to be an interesting year end. How low can we go? 

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Who do you vote for dude? 

Flixxo is in the alpha at the minute I do believe. It's currently available to content creators who are testing out the platform and reporting bugs etc. I don't think they are having issues, think they are taking their time and getting it right before public release. 

I don't think my portfolio has ever been this low in BTC value before. Alts are getting destroyed! Going to be an interesting year end. How low can we go? 

Voted for Persona Lounge (did vote for Dr10 but his return wasn't great.)

Thought I'd get on Flixx when it was released to 10,000 instead of this drip drip release they're doing. Was hoping to turn some profit into Bitcoin as I keep hearing about Bitcoin Maximalism.

Keep hearing about the one being backed by the Swedish govt, yesterday by an 80yo customer! So what do you lot know about it, he said it was 73c to buy and has taken £200 worth as and I quote 'a long shot for the grandkids'.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

How's CryptoVT feeling these days? 

Shit.

My portfolio is an absolute fraction of what it once was. I'm so glad I didn't get sucked into investing more than I could afford.

I still think we'll see an upturn but I'll definitely be cashing out some profit at an early opportunity so I have something to show for it.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's been pretty brutal. Feels like it could take a few years before the next big run, but I do genuinely believe it will be even bigger and better than we've seen just now. 

I really should have taken some profits in January, especially as at the time I was posting charts of the entire market cap saying "this isn't going to continue much longer".  Got too greedy for my own good. 

Though, i'm still going to keep on buying when I can. A lot of people in November/December/January were all saying "I wish I had have got into this a year or two ago" ... well, it's times like these where smart people take advantage of it I guess. 

Think i'm now at a 94% loss from my ATH! :lol:  Still in profit from initial investment. 

Â