Crypto currency

PieFacE

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'm unsure to be honest. I've got my bags filled for the year now so not been doing too much research. Seen anything you like?

Nothing really, I’m a loner on this so I have no second opinion to push me towards investing in anything new :mellow:

43 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

TOMO and Credits are still my big hopes for the year. TOMO just got listed on KuCoin.

ZRX is another shout.

I might go in for some TOMO as I have some BTC on KuCoin ($300) burning a hole in my pocket. cheers.

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:34, Genie said:

I might go in for some TOMO as I have some BTC on KuCoin ($300) burning a hole in my pocket. cheers.

I managed to buy just before the 20% drop :lol: 

• Haha 1

GET is being used for an upcoming show and rivalling Ticketmaster. GUTS got 50% of ticket allocation. If this goes well, could be a good thing for them. I need some more GET, very bullish on it over the next 2/3 years. If they can crack the UK market they will boom I think.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

GET is being used for an upcoming show and rivalling Ticketmaster. GUTS got 50% of ticket allocation. If this goes well, could be a good thing for them. I need some more GET, very bullish on it over the next 2/3 years. If they can crack the UK market they will boom I think.

Is there an exchange to buy GUTS that doesn’t involve installing or adding a wallet? 

20 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I've got a UK marketing idea for GET which could get them a lot of publicity.

I have some Persona questions ... can you store in on Ledger? (I've seen people ask this on Telegram but nobody answers) What is your share% and do you refund votes? I feel like an angry shareholder at an AGM. ?️

3 minutes ago, coda said:

I've got a UK marketing idea for GET which could get them a lot of publicity.

I have some Persona questions ... can you store in on Ledger? (I've seen people ask this on Telegram but nobody answers) What is your share% and do you refund votes? I feel like an angry shareholder at an AGM. ?️

Drop into the GUTS Telegram and drop Kasper a DM :)

Care to share your idea?

The Persona wallet is bugged at the minute so Ledger isn't working, should be fixed in the next update. I'm sharing 100% for the time being, if that changes i'll write up a proper proposal. Don't tend to refund voters but I'll happily send you 1 PERSONA coin if you want a refund :D 

PM me your Persona wallet addy and i'll send :D 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Drop into the GUTS Telegram and drop Kasper a DM :)

Care to share your idea?

The Persona wallet is bugged at the minute so Ledger isn't working, should be fixed in the next update. I'm sharing 100% for the time being, if that changes i'll write up a proper proposal. Don't tend to refund voters but I'll happily send you 1 PERSONA coin if you want a refund :D 

PM me your Persona wallet addy and i'll send :D 

I'll vote for you just don't laugh at my pitiful amount of tokens.

The GET idea involves a national newspaper. Do they offer any freebies if the community helps them out or is it all for the good of the project?

7 minutes ago, coda said:

I'll vote for you just don't laugh at my pitiful amount of tokens.

The GET idea involves a national newspaper. Do they offer any freebies if the community helps them out or is it all for the good of the project?

Honestly, i'm unsure. 

You'd have to ask them. They might do some kind of reward for it if it's a good idea :) 

Is there anyway to double check the personal wallet address was added successfully? I login and I can see the address still there in the field but is there anything else that I should be getting or seeing on the site?

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Is there anyway to double check the personal wallet address was added successfully? I login and I can see the address still there in the field but is there anything else that I should be getting or seeing on the site?

When I entered the address it said 'Wallet address was successfully set' above the box.

• Like 1

Persona already moving on the partnership front. Apparently there's more coming too. Won't really move any price much as it could be a while til it's on an exchange, but at least they're busy working :D 

• Like 1

Â