Crypto currency

PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Genie said:

How many do you have @PieFacE?

Its up a good chunk again today, out of sync with the general market. ?

Up to 180k atm. Long way to go yet. Slowly buying though, will probably buy another 50-80k this month (assuming the price stays this low). How about you? 

Edited by PieFacE

Not sure to be honest mate. Huge BTC sell off which forced a lot of panic selling. There's a lot of shit going on with a BCH fork tomorrow, but I'm not sure why that would be effecting BTC so much. 

Shitty day today, shitty year! Hoping 2019 is a bit better. 

• Like 1

Telegram chats say there was a big whale dump for no confirmed reason (talk is it's BCH fork related), then there were some issues with Binance conducting maintenance and being offline and looking glitchy afterwards which would've added to the panic. Some optimistic people saying there was a big drop in November last year before the crazy bull run and same will happen this year but I'm not convinced. As @PieFacE says hopefully 2019 will be a better year, if not it gives chance to increase bags at low costs. If Christmas wasn't looming I'd probably pick up some more COV and ZIL as it's looking a good price.

On 16/11/2018 at 17:59, Genie said:

Still sliding.

Ha, yeah it's been a brutal year. Lots of lessons to be learnt. Still very bullish on the whole scene though, this isn't the first time this has happened, I suspect it won't be the last either. Maybe I'm delusional but.... I'm still buying.

Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful. As the old saying goes.

• Like 1

Yeah it's awful out there. I thought 6200 was the bottom for BTC. God knows what's going to happen here. 4200 is now the key support level. If it breaks that it's going down to 3600.

Crazy stuff! 

I've just got a job working for a cryptocurrency company, bad timing ha :D 

Edited by PieFacE

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Really what’s to stop BTC going down to like £100 really? It’s not a physical commodity like oil or gold. It could just fall and fall and fall back to where it was a few years back.

Way too much buy support to get anywhere near that imo. There was a strong bounce from 4200 earlier today. We'll see if it gets re-tested.

Got to be close to the bottom now...

05vwyvyj8az11.png

Edited by PieFacE

Â