Crypto currency

PieFacE

• 2 months later...

Finally some movement for me. 

Invested quite heavily in Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) months ago and it’s finally rocketing. 

Google signed up as a council member yesterday and it seems to have kickstarted it. 

Don’t know whether it will last but nice to see something moving in the right direction for once 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2020 at 17:20, Stevo985 said:

Finally some movement for me. 

Invested quite heavily in Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) months ago and it’s finally rocketing. 

Google signed up as a council member yesterday and it seems to have kickstarted it. 

Don’t know whether it will last but nice to see something moving in the right direction for once 

Flixx has the odd bounce of +40% now and then before falling back. I should really, sell then re-buy.

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Flixx has the odd bounce of +40% now and then before falling back. I should really, sell then re-buy.

I think (hope) Hashgraph is the real deal. 

I'm holding for a while yet. Will probably sell half once it gets to a level where it's worth taking some out and then keep the rest in there.

42 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think (hope) Hashgraph is the real deal. 

I'm holding for a while yet. Will probably sell half once it gets to a level where it's worth taking some out and then keep the rest in there.

I have loads of Flixx, bought whilst they were dirt cheap. I follow the project and it seems to still be trundling along. Hopefully they are well placed if the market spikes again.

I’ll check out HBAR as I want to invest in some other bits and bobs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2020 at 08:21, DCJonah said:

Is now a good time to invest in bitcoin and wait for it to recover?

It’s as low as it’s been in a long time, so in that sense could be good. What lies ahead in the worlds finance markets though is completely unknown.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Genie said:

So what we thinking? Is it already priced in? 

I have no idea. Hoping it will drag up all the shitcoins I've bought.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Flixx has a had a really good rally this week. It’s pumped before dropping back immediately in the past but this week it has risen every day more than doubling what it was (and still going).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Genie said:

@PieFacE are you still holding a load of FLIXX? They’ve had a nice steady rise this last month to double in value. Their big platform release is later this week so hopefully another pump will follow. 

Nah, I lost 500k on an exchange 😂
Bummer!
Hope it does well for you though dude! Will be watching from the sidelines on that one. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â