Crypto currency

PieFacE

Things seem to be taking a massive hit at the moment. TOMO is plunging.

Luckily one of my other investments is about to come in and looks like a solid 5x at least. Should give me enough spare to buy a few more coins in this sale :) 

19 minutes ago, coda said:

A few weeks ago when bitcoin was approaching $10k all the ITKs were saying it would take off ? Now it's below $8k. Nobody has a clue.

100% correct. I'm still looking at the chart I posted the other day which compares now to 2014, and think we could see something similar. But frankly, who knows. 

still_what_I_expect.png

Could go as low as 5k imo. 

Edited by PieFacE

47 minutes ago, coda said:

A few weeks ago when bitcoin was approaching $10k all the ITKs were saying it would take off ? Now it's below $8k. Nobody has a clue.

Completely correct.  All the predicting charts are maddening.

I have a fb friend who keeps making these stupid predictions about BTC and Litecoin booming... he's very quiet these days. I remember his "Litecoin will be over £1000 by end of Feb". Guess which team he supports :lol:

I was unlucky with TOMO when I got it but its not the end of the world, I'm sure it'll be back in time.

I'll see what the next few weeks brings, if the slump across the crypto's continues I might buy up some more with GBP, possibly BPT which I've been keeping an eye on for a little while.

Edited by Genie

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I have a fb friend who keeps making these stupid predictions about BTC and Litecoin booming... he's very quiet these days. I remember his "Litecoin will be over £1000 by end of Feb". Guess which team he supports :lol:

True, no-one has a scooby about how it will all pan out and anyone saying they do is not to be trusted!

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I love the volatility. Traditional markets would bore me a bit, It's never dull in the crypto space.

Haha! Have you seen what's been going on in normal land so far in 2018? :D

• Haha 1

Oh if anyone is voting for me on Persona you may want to change your vote. I've been knocked out the 51 and am giving it up. 

Recommend:-

Arkland
GoldenHorde
Goose
Dr10
TheFoundry

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Oh if anyone is voting for me on Persona you may want to change your vote. I've been knocked out the 51 and am giving it up. 

Recommend:-

Arkland
GoldenHorde
Goose
Dr10
TheFoundry

Wut? I thought you were gonna be a millionaire why are you giving it up?

8 minutes ago, coda said:

Wut? I thought you were gonna be a millionaire why are you giving it up?

Just couldn't get into the top 51 on this occasion so voting for others instead. Still accumulating ;) 

Edited by PieFacE

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just couldn't get into the top 51 on this occasion so voting for others instead. Still accumulating ;) 

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

I don't get this voting malark (is that a word?)

This is my understanding which may be wrong! You vote through your wallet for one of these delegates. You earn tokens daily/weekly/monthly at the rate of about 10% per annum. The philosophy behind it is to make sure the project is decentralised as the delegates are running nodes (or something) and can be changed/voted out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

I don't get this voting malark (is that a word?)

I do believe that ‘that’ is a word...?

Malark on the other hand is a different story unless preceeded by ard vark according to the urban dictionary

14 hours ago, coda said:

This is my understanding which may be wrong! You vote through your wallet for one of these delegates. You earn tokens daily/weekly/monthly at the rate of about 10% per annum. The philosophy behind it is to make sure the project is decentralised as the delegates are running nodes (or something) and can be changed/voted out.

Correct.

It's like a democracy for who runs the network. Bad actors can be voted out by the community. Voters are rewarded with coins for paying attention.

Edited by PieFacE

Â