Crypto currency

PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Do a villatalk ICO. You'll raise millions :D

Or you could do it and I'll license you the name (and use of the various domains) :) I'm not greedy - I just need enough to pay for everything.

There is already a VTC though :D 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, limpid said:

Is it for sale? :) All these people investing in crypto currencies and I still have to have advertisers to pay for the site. If only there was an alternative....

Everyone has a price B)

I’m still grumpy from when I paid £10 to change my username years ago but it didn’t get me ad free status :(

• Haha 1

Looking at Flixx Telegram I'm hearing about seeding. Would this be a Raspberry Pi thing? When is this scheduled for and is the return worth it? (I haven't read the white paper because I'm too thick.)

1 hour ago, coda said:

Looking at Flixx Telegram I'm hearing about seeding. Would this be a Raspberry Pi thing? When is this scheduled for and is the return worth it? (I haven't read the white paper because I'm too thick.)

No I think it will be similar to how torrents run. I think when you watch a video you have the option to then seed the video you just watched. 

I imagine you'll be able to rent servers with big storage and seed loads of videos, depending on what happens with the price of flixx it could be a nice way to make a passive income. They haven't specified what the reward system will be yet I don't think. 

If it's a passive income you're interested in, there will be a lot of DPOS coins popping up over the next few years, being a delegate of a DPOS system will be an excellent way to make money in the future. Can see a lot of business' being created out of it, tempted to start my own. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

No I think it will be similar to how torrents run. I think when you watch a video you have the option to then seed the video you just watched. 

I imagine you'll be able to rent servers with big storage and seed loads of videos, depending on what happens with the price of flixx it could be a nice way to make a passive income. They haven't specified what the reward system will be yet I don't think. 

If it's a passive income you're interested in, there will be a lot of DPOS coins popping up over the next few years, being a delegate of a DPOS system will be an excellent way to make money in the future. Can see a lot of business' being created out of it, tempted to start my own. 

Ah, I've heard seedboxes discussed in the murky world of torrents. I'd like to be a delegate but fear it's beyond my time and knowledge. Tempted to get a Pi and HDD for one of these other projects that rewards your resources. I want something 24/7 making a little money, hopefully. Still haven't staked my ARK!

• Like 1

Everything is up at the minute. Tis awesome. If you accumulated anything over the past few months you're in profit now. I love crypto. This bullrun is just getting started too. 

Had a look at TOMO, not sure on it myself but hope it works out for ya! 

Edited by PieFacE

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Everything is up at the minute. Tis awesome. If you accumulated anything over the past few months you're in profit now. I love crypto. This bullrun is just getting started too. 

Had a look at TOMO, not sure on it myself but hope it works out for ya! 

Yeah it was flat and in the red for a long time but up in last 10 days or so, I'm currently about $1500 up I think (cost $2,500, value ~$4000).

• Like 1

I've got hardly anything in BTC or ETH at the moment, which is worrying me a little. Plus I want to convert the ETH I do have left to accumulate a bit more TOMO and ZRX.

Once some of my investments start to make some returns I'll convert it back into BTC or ETH to hold I guess.

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Yeah it was flat and in the red for a long time but up in last 10 days or so, I'm currently about $1500 up I think (cost $2,500, value ~$4000).

Spoke to soon such is the volatility of crypto, down to around $3,200 now

https://www.ccn.com/40-trillion-cryptocurrency-market-cap-definitely-possible-pantera-capital-ceo/

The founder of cryptocurrency hedge fund Pantera Capital said on Thursday that he believes the cryptocurrency market cap could one day be worth $40 trillion.

Dan Morehead, who is also the firm’s CEO, said in an interview with Bloomberg that he believes the fair market value of the cryptocurrency market cap is an order of magnitude or two above where it currently sits.

“Obviously, we’re very bullish on the space. We think we’re way below, maybe an order of magnitude — or two — below the real fundamental fair value of blockchain,” he said, stating later that “the industry as a whole is $400 billion. It easily could go to $4 trillion, and $40 trillion is definitely possible.”

Â