Crypto currency

PieFacE

15 minutes ago, coda said:

I don't have a clue when I'm going to sell anything.

Peep the scenario: Flixxo replaces YouTube over the years, how much would Flixxo be worth per coin? 

It’ll never replace it, YouTube is far too big for that. It might become a viable alternative though. 

36 minutes ago, coda said:

I don't have a clue when I'm going to sell anything.

Peep the scenario: Flixxo replaces YouTube over the years, how much would Flixxo be worth per coin? 

Well Youtube is worth $75 billion.

So that would make each flixxo coin worth about $1000 each I think?

Will never happen though :D 

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I’d be sat on a cool $20m, haha.

The flixx telegram is going crazy with new people joining. Getting so much exposure now. I'm getting similar vibes with it as when I first invested in Ark. 

If flixx can get a good community of dedicated people, $5 in a bull run might not be that far away. 

Edited by PieFacE

53 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The flixx telegram is going crazy with new people joining. Getting so much exposure now. I'm getting similar vibes with it as when I first invested in Ark. 

If flixx can get a good community of dedicated people, $5 in a bull run might not be that far away. 

I got an email from FLIXXO yesterday saying they have 10,000 hours of content ready for the launch in June, most of it not seen before on YouTube.

This may also be triggering people’s interest.

23 hours ago, Genie said:
23 hours ago, PieFacE said:

It’ll never replace it, YouTube is far too big for that. It might become a viable alternative though. 

Maybe replace was the wrong word. It could make a dent in YouTube's monopoly with all the demonetisation and snooping. I keep hearing people say they should've taken profits a few months ago. How do you ascertain, for any coin, when to sell?

Sell at $5 and it goes to $15 because Bieber starts plugging it. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, coda said:

Maybe replace was the wrong word. It could make a dent in YouTube's monopoly with all the demonetisation and snooping. I keep hearing people say they should've taken profits a few months ago. How do you ascertain, for any coin, when to sell?

Sell at $5 and it goes to $15 because Bieber starts plugging it. :lol: 

This is it, nobody knows for sure. If they did it wouldn’t work. 

Just have to make personal judgement. If you’re selling for a profit then you’ve won, yes it could go higher but it could also go lower. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

This is it, nobody knows for sure. If they did it wouldn’t work. 

Just have to make personal judgement. If you’re selling for a profit then you’ve won, yes it could go higher but it could also go lower. 

I'm trying not to get greedy. Problem is I know I'll still be checking the price after I've sold.

22 hours ago, Genie said:

I’d buy VT and reinstate the totty  thread :lol: 

Is it for sale? :) All these people investing in crypto currencies and I still have to have advertisers to pay for the site. If only there was an alternative....

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

Is it for sale? :) All these people investing in crypto currencies and I still have to have advertisers to pay for the site. If only there was an alternative....

Do a villatalk ICO. You'll raise millions :D

Â