Crypto currency

PieFacE

On 25/04/2018 at 20:45, Genie said:

Yeah, it’s bounced again back at $3,550. 

And back to $4,000 all within a week. If I had the time I’m certain this extremely volatile market could yield great day trading profits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

And back to $4,000 all within a week. If I had the time I’m certain this extremely volatile market could yield great day trading profits.

It's all an uphill rollercoaster :D

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

TOMO absolutely flying again. Nearly up to $2

I’m hoping for a slight dip so I can buy some more, but if it hits $2 I may have to go back in anyway. 

Yeah it's looking very good. Good purchase! 

EOS finally taking a dip. Has to be the biggest artificial fake pumps ever. 

Still an ERC-20 token, no mainnet, $20 coin.

It's not too far from surpassing ETH's market cap, when it's an ETH token. Bonkers.

Edited by PieFacE

This website predicts FLIXX will over $6 in 1 year and be over $32 in 5 years time :D I'll take that! :lol:

"Should I invest in Flixxo?" "Should I buy FLIXX?" Our custom Forecast algorithm has detected that FLIXX is a fantastic investment. Flixxo price predictions are updated every 5 minutes. Q&A about future FLIXX projections.

We wrote a custom algorithm to hopefully predict future prices for all of our listed digital crypto currencies similar to Flixxo. If you are looking for crypto currencies with a good return on your investment, FLIXX could potentially be a profitable investment option for you. The Flixxo price at the moment is $0.160529. If you bought $200 worth of Flixxo today, you would get a total of 1,245.880807 FLIXX. Based on our Flixxo forecast, a price increase is expected in the future with more adoption of Flixxo, the price forecast for 2023-05-01 is $32.53. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +39,660.00%. Your $200.00 investment into FLIXX may be worth $39,860.00 by 2023.

Edited by Genie

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

This website predicts FLIXX will over $6 in 1 year and be over $32 in 5 years time :D I'll take that! :lol:

Their TOMO prediciton...

"Should I invest in TomoChain?" "Should I buy TOMO?" Our custom Forecast algorithm has detected that TOMO is a fantastic investment. TomoChain price predictions are updated every 5 minutes. Q&A about future TOMO projections.
We wrote a custom algorithm to hopefully predict future prices for all of our listed digital crypto currencies similar to TomoChain. If you are looking for crypto currencies with a good return on your investment, TOMO could potentially be a profitable investment option for you. The TomoChain price at the moment is $1.70. If you bought $200 worth of TomoChain today, you would get a total of 117.647059 TOMO. Based on our TomoChain forecast, a price increase is expected in the future with more adoption of TomoChain, the price forecast for 2023-05-01 is $309.78. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +36,460.00%. Your $200.00 investment into TOMO may be worth $36,660.00 by 2023.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Genie said:

TOMO looks like a good investment but its not on Kucoin or Bittrex, I CBA to sign up to loads of different exchanges which means I'll probably miss out.

Yeah it's only on IDEX at the moment which is **** terrible.

It works quite nicely by integrating directly with a ledger. But the site itself keeps crashing or your deposits don't show up for ages.

Went on last night to buy some more TOMO and it took me about an hour and a half to get it to work.

(TOMO went as low as $1.55 last night and I got in at $1.58. Hopefully I caught it at the bottom :) )

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Have to say I haven't had any issues with IDEX, seems to work fine. Weird.

Maybe I've just used it at peak times. I always have issues with it.

Hmmm no interest for POLY from VT's investor circle.

I don't understand these apps which are popping up:

What's that all about? I see people paying $10,000s for "land" on Decentraland. 

On 01/05/2018 at 08:09, Genie said:

Ridiculous prediction :D 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Ridiculous prediction :D 

I don't know how those sites can possibly predict the price of a coin 5 years from now. Good fun to look at but I certainly wouldn't be basing any investments on them.

Although if the TOMO one is anywhere near correct I'll be thrilled :D 

• Like 3

Â