Crypto currency

PieFacE

Just now, Genie said:

Guilty as charged, but only if it’s endorsed by @PieFacE :lol: 

@PieFacE actually does his research! Reading some stories on the net, it seems others are just throwing money into everything. The scattergun approach. Braver than me. 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

@PieFacE actually does his research! Reading some stories on the net, it seems others are just throwing money into everything. The scattergun approach. Braver than me. 

I know what you mean. I’ve said it before but for me it’s a bit of fun spending some of the money I’ve made matched betting, easy come easy go. 

The fact that banks have to stop people putting crypto on loans and cards is terrifying.

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

"Trade volume is low on it... unless you know something I don't then it doesn't seem like a long term hold"

Hahahaha... Yeah I wouldn't trust their opinions. Long term holds will have low trading volume (especially in times like this where alts bleed). Low trading volume is also a good sign that people are just holding the coin rather than selling it. 

That's just my opinion anyway. :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Hahahaha... Yeah I wouldn't trust their opinions. Long term holds will have low trading volume (especially in times like this where alts bleed). Low trading volume is also a good sign that people are just holding the coin rather than selling it. 

That's just my opinion anyway. :D

Wouldn't mind seeing a nice rise in the ARK price soon so I can rub his face in it ;) 

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Wouldn't mind seeing a nice rise in the ARK price soon so I can rub his face in it ;) 

Ha, corev2, arkvm, and push button blockchains all coming soonish. Plus they've just hired Jeremy Epstein to do marketing for them... He used to be the Head of marketing at Microsoft and is apparently highly regarded in the field . 

Hold and you'll be fine. Though I'm not a financial advisor and could be talking complete bollocks so who knows :D

13 hours ago, V01 said:

I like the sound of TESLA, As a complete novice how would I buy some? 

This is like the scene in Trainspotting where Tommy tells Renton he wants to try skag.

• Haha 1

The pool I'm "in" have done their next collection. For Evident Proof.

just shy of 25ETH. I make that about $20k

So another $2k for the guy organising it.

To be fair to him, it does look like he's putting his "fee" into the pool. So it's not like he's pocketing it and then if the pool goes bust he still has his cut. 
But then again I don't know that, it's just what he's telling everyone.

I used to be really good mates with him. I might try and meet up and pick his brain.

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The pool I'm "in" have done their next collection. For Evident Proof.

just shy of 25ETH. I make that about $20k

So another $2k for the guy organising it.

To be fair to him, it does look like he's putting his "fee" into the pool. So it's not like he's pocketing it and then if the pool goes bust he still has his cut. 
But then again I don't know that, it's just what he's telling everyone.

I used to be really good mates with him. I might try and meet up and pick his brain.

Sounds like incredibly easy money, I'm not sure why one guy gets a cut for organising it though? Especially such a big cut?

The group i'm in put $200k in for Persona and everyone just gets their coins for the amount they invested, and there's no need to have an organiser for it. 

If you can find out how he's doing it then you should definitely do it. Personally I would't pay 10% to participate in a pre-sale but obviously people are. 

Edited by PieFacE

16 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Sounds like incredibly easy money, I'm not sure why one guy gets a cut for organising it though? Especially such a big cut?

The group i'm in put $200k in for Persona and everyone just gets their coins for the amount they invested, and there's no need to have an organiser for it. 

If you can find out how he's doing it then you should definitely do it. Personally I would't pay 10% to participate in a pre-sale but obviously people are. 

If he is arranging a huge discount then i wouldnt have an issue in giving him a small cut, which is what happened in our presale. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's apparently arranged a 50% discount on Evident Proof.

Which I guess means you've doubled your money straight away.

yeah so everyone will be getting 1.8x value than if they just go in at ICO.

I dont really see anything wrong with it. no one has to send him money.

Are people just sending it to his personal account? thats what id worry about, that he can just keep it all

9 minutes ago, zak said:

yeah so everyone will be getting 1.8x value than if they just go in at ICO.

I dont really see anything wrong with it. no one has to send him money.

Are people just sending it to his personal account? thats what id worry about, that he can just keep it all

They're sending crypto to his wallet(s) 

Again, I know the guy so I know he won't rob it. But some of the people on there don't know him

21 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He's apparently arranged a 50% discount on Evident Proof.

Which I guess means you've doubled your money straight away.

That's assuming it doesn't drop under ICO price once it hits exchanges. 

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

That's assuming it doesn't drop under ICO price once it hits exchanges. 

I’ve seen a few on KuCoin drop like a stone as soon as they were on the open market.

I’ve got about 500 quid to make my first entry into crypto currency, I’m thinking of starting with Ark, is there any reason why I shouldn’t or would anyone else recommend a better place to start?

4 hours ago, Genie said:

FLIXX looks to be on a charge, +25% in 24 hours.

Would love that to get near the $1 it was previously. I’d be cashing out if it got near that. 

Anyone know now anything about TOMOcoin?

Â