You can store BTC on your ledger.
ARK is compatible with Ledger
All erc-20 tokens are compatible with ledger
Eth is erc-20
Ven is erc-20
Flixx is erc-20

Not sure what TOMO or Credits are....

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Although I'm thinking of ditching my FLIXX. I've got 800 but they're worth **** all and don't seem to be going anywhere. I've probably lost money on them (can't remember what price I bought them at)

Anyone who's holding any got any reason why it might go up in the near future?

Heard rumours the future of ETH was in doubt. Anyone heard the same?

In terms of Flixx you're still an incredibly early investor. It's a long term hold. Platform launches in May, then it's going to be ported to Bitcoin's Rootstock network and be one of the first apps on there.

If you feel the bags are heavy then of course sell, but I won't be selling mine for another year yet probably. We've got many more alt-seasons to come before then. 

It nearly reached $1 when they had released **** all. If they get a fully working platform $3 is easily achievable, if it's adopted $10-20 is easily achievable.

Those who hodl get rewarded in this game. In my experience anyway. Though i'm not a financial adviser blah blah blah.

I'm about £3k down on flixx at the minute, but the market is in a state of depression. Selling now is the worst thing to do in my opinion, i'm not worried about it though :)

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Picked up another couple of thousand of FLIXX, now holding 8,200 of them.

Ive read a lot about them and all signs point in the direction @PieFacE mentioned that this is very, very early days. I guess I’m £2-300 down as it stands but it doesn’t worry me. It doesn’t need to do much to push me into a big profit margin.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PieFacE said:

You can store BTC on your ledger.
ARK is compatible with Ledger
All erc-20 tokens are compatible with ledger
Eth is erc-20
Ven is erc-20
Flixx is erc-20

Not sure what TOMO or Credits are....

I think both TOMO and Credits are erc-20

• Like 1

Everything has taken an absolute battering over the last couple of days. Red all over the place.

I thought I was getting in early on Credits but it's halved in price since I bought some!

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I think both TOMO and Credits are erc-20

So once you get your Ledger...
-Sort out your 24 word phrase and save somewhere safe
-Plug your ledger into your PC
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Click "Send Ether Token"
- Select Ledger Wallet
- Then it will give you an address you can send all the ERC-20 tokens too.

ARK you just need to download the ARK wallet.

Roll on the next market cycle

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

So once you get your Ledger...
-Sort out your 24 word phrase and save somewhere safe
-Plug your ledger into your PC
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Click "Send Ether Token"
- Select Ledger Wallet
- Then it will give you an address you can send all the ERC-20 tokens too.

ARK you just need to download the ARK wallet.

I think I'm getting it, slowly :D

I'll feel much more comfortable when everything's in one place

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Wow what happened. I've taken the approach of not checking it every few days and I looked today and I am down 30% compared to last week. Bad news stories?

This mainly I think...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-hit-2018-lows-because-of-400-mln-mtgox-sell-off-reports

Bitcoin prices fell as low as $6000 in 2018 due to a Mt.Gox trustee “panicking” and selling $400 mln worth of bitcoins (BTC), reports suggest this week.

As multiple news outlets reported from March 7, Nobuaki Kobayashi has sold over 35,000 BTC and 34,000 BCH (Bitcoin Cash) in order to pay the defunct exchange’s creditors.

They still have loads more to sell.... 

Edited by PieFacE

Ok, @PieFacE I've bought a ledger nano s.

In the meantime I've set up a wallet on MyEtherWallet.com and started sending my tokens there instead.

Is that the right thing to do? As I understand it, the ledger works in conjunction with MEW?

47 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ok, @PieFacE I've bought a ledger nano s.

In the meantime I've set up a wallet on MyEtherWallet.com and started sending my tokens there instead.

Is that the right thing to do? As I understand it, the ledger works in conjunction with MEW?

Do you have the Ledger in your possession? 

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Okay, when you plug in your ledger, it's going to give you a new wallet address to send your tokens too. 

Oohhh ok. So I should have waited really?

oh well. No biggy. 

And again I’m probably being dumb. But does MEW then just act as an interface and everything is actually stored on the ledger?

@PieFacE sorry for all the questions!

Is there any issue with me having two wallets on MEW?

I bought some YEED in the YggDrash presale this morning and they'll go to my current MEW wallet. 
So I don't want to get rid of this wallet when my ledger turns up and I create a new one. I'll just transfer the YEED when they arrive.

I'm guessing their isn't otherwise I'd never be able to transfer between wallets, but just checking :D 

45 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

@PieFacE sorry for all the questions!

Is there any issue with me having two wallets on MEW?

I bought some YEED in the YggDrash presale this morning and they'll go to my current MEW wallet. 
So I don't want to get rid of this wallet when my ledger turns up and I create a new one. I'll just transfer the YEED when they arrive.

I'm guessing their isn't otherwise I'd never be able to transfer between wallets, but just checking :D 

Don't worry ha!

Not sure what you mean by having two wallets?

You can have as many wallets as you like, each wallet will provide a different private key / seed.

When you get your ledger and connect it to MEW, your ledger will have multiple wallets address' available for you to use.

You'll be best off transferring all your coins to the wallet address that your ledger will provide.  

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Don't worry ha!

Not sure what you mean by having two wallets?

You can have as many wallets as you like, each wallet will provide a different private key / seed.

When you get your ledger and connect it to MEW, your ledger will have multiple wallets address' available for you to use.

You'll be best off transferring all your coins to the wallet address that your ledger will provide.  

Yeah I just meant I have a wallet on there now. And when I connect my ledger it will create another wallet. So was checking there wasn't an issue having two.

I plan to transfer everything to the wallet I get when i connect my ledger. 

But the tokens I bought this morning aren't available until May I think. So was concerned that they'd be going to my old wallet and I wouldn't be able to get them

• Like 1

Â