Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Tried to watch it through the PS4 and my laptop, through my home broadband.

I gave up and just read what was going on in the match thread.

18 bucks well spent. :angry:

I got to watch the match but I wish I hadn't.

Glad I only got a day pass cos there is no way I'm paying or possibly evening bothering watching this crap anymore. 

I've been turned, no more optimism, no more backing Bruce and defending him thru thick and thin. 

GTFO!

• Like 1

Who ever was doing the camera work needs to zoom out a bit. It was way too close. Whenever the ball would move quickly, the camera was moving too fast to focus and the players became a blur. Zoom out a bit so you can slowly pan the camera. 

It was also difficult to see the field when the camera was so zoomed in.

Im from uk, it didnt work for me on app, but managed to get it to work on browser on samsung tab, what i did was went to settings on chrome and clicked "request desktop site' and it worked! Same with iphone on chrome

It played OK for me on desktop and phone. Tried casting to the TV from my Pc using Chromecast with no luck though. Was able to mirror the phone to TV with Chromecast, but the quality was rubbish that way. 

Edited by Ponky

Does anyone know why it's saying 'next payment of £6 is due on the 12th September)' even though I only said for one game ?

Does this mean if I don't cancel, it will debut £6 at that time and the next game after that will be accessible? 

Seems very odd ??

In my desperation I actually paid money for this shit. Saying that though, I am a season ticket holder and AVTV and it's live match centre has always been free to season ticket holders. So is that not the case now? ...and this is just another way to fleece a few extra bucks out of his mugs?

Just now, rodders0223 said:

In my desperation I actually paid money for this shit. Saying that though, I am a season ticket holder and AVTV and it's live match centre has always been free to season ticket holders. So is that not the case now? ...and this is just another way to fleece a few extra bucks out of his mugs?

Yes, Micha needs paying don't you know.

On 8/14/2017 at 15:18, omariqy said:

What VPN are people using in the UK? Also is there commentary? 

Yep there is commentary and in match replays. To be fair it was a decent job.

My only complaint is it didn't seem to work on anything but a desktop pc. Nothing on the xbox browser / or the android kodi box.

Just now, villan_007 said:

Yep there is commentary and in match replays. To be fair it was a decent job.

My only complaint is it didn't seem to work on anything but a desktop pc. Nothing on the xbox browser / or the android kodi box.

Will it work on a macbook do you think?

Just a tip for anyone going the vpn route. 

After much messing around I managed to get it working on my Android tab using a free vpn and additionally a fake GPS app ( which basicly changes your GPS location to where ever you want) there is a 'Hola version on google play. 

This is because the Villa app requests permission to use your location on handheld devices. 

After which it worked like a charm, sadly unlike Steve Bruce. 

Hopefully I havent broken any of the sites rules, Please edit/delete if so.

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 1