Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

On 05/08/2017 at 13:16, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Am I right in thinking that this is a different subscription from regular old AVTV? If so, is there any reason for me to stay subscribed to AVTV as I'm in ROI and can't access live matches, while all the other AVTV content seems to be available for free on Youtube.....

my old AVTV subscription has completely vanished from the subscriptions page (it was there a day or so before the subs for this went live) & now can't see any subscription choices other than the live matches options so it would appear at least that it has all been rolled into one

10 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

my old AVTV subscription has completely vanished from the subscriptions page (it was there a day or so before the subs for this went live) & now can't see any subscription choices other than the live matches options so it would appear at least that it has all been rolled into one

AVTV only exists for the streaming service now. All the previews, interviews, highlights etc are free on YouTube.

• Like 1

Was going to try this tomorrow. However in the FAQ part it states the home address and billing address have to be in a qualified country. So am I right in thinking it won't let me buy the game as I live in this country? 

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Was going to try this tomorrow. However in the FAQ part it states the home address and billing address have to be in a qualified country. So am I right in thinking it won't let me buy the game as I live in this country? 

You'll get the UK version , which is just audio. 

I'm in the US, and just signed up, hopefully the boys will make it worthwhile.

for those in the us, rights to the efl just went to espn, from bein sports, literally the day before the season started.

the games seem to be all on espn3 which is streaming only, the coverage is decent though, if a little bare bones. it'll be interesting to see how avtv compares.   

1 hour ago, bobtrouser said:

I'm in the US, and just signed up, hopefully the boys will make it worthwhile.

for those in the us, rights to the efl just went to espn, from bein sports, literally the day before the season started.

the games seem to be all on espn3 which is streaming only, the coverage is decent though, if a little bare bones. it'll be interesting to see how avtv compares.   

If bare bones means no Jamie Carragher then I'm all for it

• Haha 1

Does anyone know if i can use chromecast through the browser/app and show it on my tv? I know a lot of fans requested this prior to launch but dont know if its possible or not. If you can only watch on PC or phone/tablet without casting ability, then it sucks a bit tbf.

6 minutes ago, Sani said:

Does anyone know if i can use chromecast through the browser/app and show it on my tv? I know a lot of fans requested this prior to launch but dont know if its possible or not. If you can only watch on PC or phone/tablet without casting ability, then it sucks a bit tbf.

Don't think it supports casting. You'll have to cast your chrome tab and don't think that always works well. 

So by my calculations we should buy a month (31 days) tomorrow because that will be more economical than buying the individual games which aren't on SKY?

Can anyone check my maths please?

Edited by TheAuthority
are became aren't

If you buy it tomorrow then only the Bristol City game will be on TV. The rest (see below) will be on AVTV:

Cardiff (a)

Reading (a)

Norwich (a)

Brentford (h)

Middlesborough (h) - this is a maybe not sure if it's within the 31 day cutoff.

• Like 2