Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

On 24/07/2017 at 14:50, chappy said:

I've joined. I'm away though and pretty sure I'll be unavailable for the draft as I think we will be travelling at the time. Happy to make an extensive auto pick list though as I know which order I'd go for players in.

Travel plans have changed so I'll be online but possibly not for the beginning as just going out for lunch. Hopefully my auto pick list will get me off to a decent start then can join in manually later on.

Didn't pick my auto list very smartly! Got online after nine or ten picks and had no strikers :blush:

Will be relying on my defenders plus KDB and Salah for points!

When will the head to head fixtures be released does anyone know?

57 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Could be worse mate. @rhyscartwright_avfc has landed the most injury prone forward line in the history of modern football.

Yeah in hindsight I would have waited on the midfield a bit longer and taken a striker or 2 earlier, I am happy with my midfield though, as long as Coutinho stays at Liverpool. Reports have said Sturridge has looked fitter than usual this pre-season, he did get a little strain vs Bayern but it seems they're not too worried. Rodriguez has just been unlucky rather than prone IMO. Carroll is the one I'm not happy with but there was just a real lack of options by that point.

• Like 1