Fantasy Football Draft 2017/8

sexbelowsound

2 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

@LancsVillan so you can be on for 9pm but might run too late? 

@TrentVilla is 9pm absolute earliest for you?

Who else can/can't do 9pm?

I can probably be on at 9 but not sure how late I can stay... I'm good to auto-draft though and have a list prepared already,  my wife's 39 weeks pregnant so can't make any promises on timing at the minute

So i'm in the process of doing a draft now. It's garbage. 

Makes TOGGA look good. It's frozen on every turn and then when you do actually get into the draft room it says 'loading'.

Nobody in my 11 team league has managed to actually make a pick.

Edit: the post above was spur of the moment however the experience was poor and worse than Togga. Whilst that was buggy you could at least make a pick. We got through one round where nobody was able to pick a player and were just given random players, Begovic being one. Anytime you did see the countdown timer it would get to zero, go back to 30 seconds to go and freeze. You'd then refresh and by the time you got back in either loads of turns had passed by or it was still the same persons turn it froze on minutes later. 

Edited by sexbelowsound

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Makes TOGGA look good. It's frozen on every turn and then when you do actually get into the draft room it says 'loading'.

NGAgZ.gif

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Edit: the post above was spur of the moment however the experience was poor and was than Togga. Whilst that was buggy you could at least make a pick. We got through one round where nobody was able to pick a player and were just given random players, Begovic being one. Anytime you did see the countdown timer it would get to zero, go back to 30 seconds to go and freeze. You'd then refresh and by the time you got back in either loads of turns had passed by or it was still the same persons turn it froze on minutes later. 

Worth me moving the pick time back to 90 secs? Would that give a bit more time if we run into issues?

10 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Worth me moving the pick time back to 90 secs? Would that give a bit more time if we run into issues?

It wouldn't have helped mate. We're redoing our draft tonight so hopefully it was just a one off. Will let you all know how it goes. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Edit: the post above was spur of the moment however the experience was poor and was than Togga. Whilst that was buggy you could at least make a pick. We got through one round where nobody was able to pick a player and were just given random players, Begovic being one. Anytime you did see the countdown timer it would get to zero, go back to 30 seconds to go and freeze. You'd then refresh and by the time you got back in either loads of turns had passed by or it was still the same persons turn it froze on minutes later. 

The thing that annoyed me as I did one with my mates, I clicked a player and it froze did not respond so clicked again and it added the player below as well as I had two picks. A player I did not want! It does not allow you "undo" or ask are you sure if you want this player before you click. Now I am stuck with a player I do not want :angry:

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

It wouldn't have helped mate. We're redoing our draft tonight so hopefully it was just a one off. Will let you all know how it goes. 

Ok cool. Hopefully will be alright. If not, better get watchlists set up in case.