• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Wow.  

He is actually saying that a mass mutiny in the Russian Army inevitable. 

Yep..... He's the Russian who spells out the truths to Russians if nothing else. He's right though I think, any opposition to Putins regime will start from within the army and spread to civil society. Not the other way around. It will be difficult for any civil unrest or uprising without military backing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

So Prigozhin is withdrawing his troops from Bakhmut by next week, where's he going to put them? 

Plenty of free space in the jails to turn them into a barracks

I’d love to know how many convicts have been returned to the streets of Russia having survived a stink on the front line. 

Also how many got within a day and accidentally ran in front of a hand gun bullet.

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

So Prigozhin is withdrawing his troops from Bakhmut by next week, where's he going to put them? 

The new People's Republic of Belgorod needs a leader

4 hours ago, blandy said:

I saw footage on my iPad of a usv being hit by the defensive fire and exploding.

Just released, on-board footage of the USV that Ukraine claim actually hit the ship

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Were they firing bb’s at it?

Its only equipped with light anti-aircraft guns, you'll see the tracer bullets a couple of times, they are easier to see in the video the Russians released yesterday

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Am I missing something here Bicks? That picture in the tweet isn't the Ivan Khurs. It's a completely different ship to that hit by the drones.

That is the Tug that is towing it, the ships AIS is off but the Tugs isn't. Again that has come from the Russian bloggers not Ukraine's

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

Solovyov was off on one again last night

What the US does is irrelevant, the UK have enough nukes to turn Russia to slag. Not that they would, the guy's an idiot. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Solovyov was off on one again last night

He really really needs  a couple of months serving on the front line.

Â