Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

1 hour ago, bickster said:

David Vance is a loonball Ulster Unionist that event your standard loonball Ulster Unionists can't stomach. This is the man that got banned from Twitter for his racism towards black men in a reply to Marcus Rashford over feeding families in the pandemic.

He's a word removed

Christ. So is pretty much everyone responding to him. 

What a cesspool. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

It's mad though, and I always think this when I see a video that's been "translated" to suit someone's agenda. If the people watching it don't speak the language that's being used, then there's a tendency to trust the translation as gospel, when really anyone with an agenda can change the subtitles to make seem like the person is saying something that supports there agenda.

I know we all loved the german kid losing his mind playing on a computer game or the countless versions of the scene from Downfall with Hitler in his bunker, that's fun. But throwing a serious spin on it then people can lap it up to support heir own views and not bother to actually research.

It’s almost getting to the point now where you can’t trust and repost whatever random stuff without context unknown people post on Russian TV programmes you’d never previously heard of, twitter, blogs, Reddit, imaginary U.S. news feeds, and facebook.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s almost getting to the point now where you can’t trust and repost whatever random stuff 

We are well past that point. Deepfakes, photoshop, video editing, out right fakes, the internet has more fake crap than genuine content. It's not just the war, it's everything. I've lost count of the amount of times I am sent a 'funny' video in WhatsApp and I open it and see within 2 seconds its fake rubbish. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

My default standpoint is to assume everything on the internet is fake.

In fact, I mostly work on the assumption you guys are bots. Clearly some of you have a more advanced AI script than others though 😉

О, нет. Я был обнаружен.

5 hours ago, LondonLax said:

My default standpoint is to assume everything on the internet is fake.

In fact, I mostly work on the assumption you guys are bots. Clearly some of you have a more advanced AI script than others though 😉

Danger Will Robinson!  Danger!

The battles around Vuhledar seem absolutely insane.

The 72nd brigade of the UAF cover this sector using M109s from the U.K and Norway and are having an absolute turkey shoot against what little Russia has left of VDV and Spetznas special forces groups. The videos coming out of there show piles and piles of fairly new Russian tanks (T-80 + 90) and BMPs just absolutely shredded, I can't image the losses Russia have had over this little village in Donetsk..

I still don't understand why Russia keeps sending in their armor in a line almost on top of each other, the UAF get double use out of their shells when one shot takes out several vehicles..

ge01kKT.jpg

Yesterday Russia once again lost over 1000 soldiers KIA in a day, I think it's safe to say that the long advertised 'offensive' is already happening.

I just don't get what Russia and Putin thinks is going to happen once they push more mobilised recruits into contact with an enemy who's now likely the most capable combat force in the world and is steadily getting better and better equipment. Add on that Ukraine seems to have an extremely capable R&D drone force that is steadily whittling anything not in armour down.

Edited by magnkarl

Could be a super hero sighting in Ukraine? Or a tranny wearing a cape going around causing havoc to Russian forces? Or maybe a just a boring fireman? Literally. 

Edited by avfc1982am
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Zelenskyy shout out to Boris  , that will please the masses :) 

I think most people understand why Zelensky likes Johnson, it's not going to change many minds in the UK though. His current host might be a bit more miffed than you imagine the masses will be

How long does it take to learn how to fly a NATO fighter jet? Not something you can learn in a couple of weeks I imagine. Give it 3 more years of people dying in their thousands for nothing and NATO might have finally given the Ukraine enough weapons to end this cluster of a war. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I think most people understand why Zelensky likes Johnson, it's not going to change many minds in the UK though. His current host might be a bit more miffed than you imagine the masses will be

I worded it badly , but I meant inside the hall

• Like 1

Â