Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

8 minutes ago, Awol said:

The Ukrainians aren't just Nazis, they're gay Nazis. Furthermore, Biden is paying to make them gay, so you could argue that Ukrainians are really just gay, American Nazis. 

Big brain takes from Russian state media. 

Crikey, it's Trump level idiotic this. I can't believe that anyone reporting on this sort of silly thing thinks it's actually true..

Meanwhile, Germany is now all but confirming delivery of Leopard (Gepard in German) tanks to Ukraine.

German u-turn

Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht (SPD) has promised to supply anti-aircraft tanks to Ukraine . Used anti-aircraft tanks of the Gepard type are to be made available for this purpose, she said at an international meeting at the US air force base in Ramstein, according to a previously distributed speech.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I suppose the super gay nazi’s are only concentrated in the east and south of the country where Russia are trying to claim the land and the vast reserves of oil and gas around Crimea and under the Donbas region.

FTFY

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Crikey, it's Trump level idiotic this. I can't believe that anyone reporting on this sort of silly thing thinks it's actually true..

Meanwhile, Germany is now all but confirming delivery of Leopard (Gepard in German) tanks to Ukraine.

German u-turn

Gepard (Cheetah) is an anti-aircraft platform on a Leopard hull. Turret has two radar guided 35mm autocannon and its been in service since the 1970's - but its useful kit and will complicate the picture for Russian aircraft even more. Haven't seen anything separate yet about Leopard 1's but hoping those will go too.  

48 minutes ago, bickster said:

Also a contemporary of the T-72 which is what they'll mainly be up against

Exactly. Rhinemetall has something between 50 and 150 ready to go for export to Ukraine, hopefully with a few decent upgrades included. Russia will eventually run out of steam in its Donbas offensive, and in transition to a defensive posture will be vulnerable to a summer counter attack (when the ground is baked hard and the steppe works for tanks). Building mobile armoured forces to smash through the Russian line is what should be happening now in western Ukraine. Hopefully that is where the majority of armour and artillery being donated currently will go, and the fewer platform types involved, the easier logistical support becomes. Approx 56 vehicles will equip a tank regiment, three tank regiments will equip an armoured division. If Ukraine can build one based on German Leopards and one on Polish T72s, with 3 or 4 supporting infantry divisions, they can knock the Russians out in Eastern Ukraine. 

• Like 1

Remember that Russian squaddie who was recorded phoning his wife and getting her permission to rape Ukrainian women? We’ll he’s reportedly been captured by the Ukrainian army near Izyum. 

Should be an interesting interrogation.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

People still rave about the original Nazi uniforms. I don't think the world is ready for what gay Nazis would bring to the party.

I know this is not politically correct, but I can't help but getting images of YMCA. Apologies in advance.

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Reports coming in that Russia has stopped the gas supply to Poland

This is a brilliant bit of manipulation by the Poles. Poland has a contract with Russia to supply its gas until 2023. It then switches to Norway.  If this is true, the Poles will spped the new contract through in Summer 2022 when their gas supply is at its lowest. 

Apparently the Norway to Poland gas pipeline was on schedule to begin 1/1/23.  

Poland have refused to pay in Rubles as per Putin's insistence. 

Poland say they already have a plan to transition if Russia stops the supply.  

• Like 2

Ukraine's 24th Mech brig. claims they've taken out a whole bunch of Wagner group nazis. Turns out this group isn't as good as claimed when up against anything other than Syrian refugees and African women without weapons.

I've put the link in spoiler as graphic.

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

It's so, so ironic that the very punchable Lavrov now claims he's at war with NATO, considering he and the other idiots claim this is a special operation. Is it war or a special operation, meltyface?

Russia's Lavrov warns of 'real' danger of World War III | The Times of  Israel

8 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

Not even close on getting there first:

I think Ernst Röhm got there before everyone to be fair. He was the OG Nazi. 

• Like 2

Â