Match Thread: Villa v Preston

limpid

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

Did i just here Tony Morley say Lansbury reminds him of Gordan Cowans? calm down Tony.

No he said one pass in the first half did. 

This game is huge. Win this and we could have Kodjia and another signing or 2 before the next game. Lansbury sounds as though he doing what midfielders should do, and i think Green deserves a mention at this point. I think sometimes when you have someone so direct and fearless it impacts the whole team. Even if that player isn't playing amazing, the attitude just rubs off.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Just a reminder.

Thanks for that. I (as I'm sure everybody else) forgot that the game of football is played over 90 minutes instead of 45. Reminder noted.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trekka said:

Thanks for that. I (as I'm sure everybody else) forgot that the game of football is played over 90 minutes instead of 45. Reminder noted.  

We usually only play for 20 minutes to be fair :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trekka said:

you realise that was Phumfeinz, not me?

I was reminding him that he said we couldn't win with Westwood and Gabby. Really not sure why he liked your post!

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Just having a goal scoring midfielder in our team means their two can't push onto ours all the time like Wolves did because we have no attacking threat in the middle of the park

Lansbury was a great signing and were only going to get stronger when Hourihane joins

• Like 1