Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Jedinak has been decent from what I have seen. Tshibola has been too quiet. Our wingers have been awful. No service upfront. Get the ball to them quicker.

What match u watching.  Jedinak has been non existent.  Tish looks OK when he makes the effort. Adomoah and grealish don't seem to have much to aim at? 

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

I feel we're looking more competitive than we have in a long time. I'm not saying it's been perfect though obvs. It's been a close game so far. 

Really? I think we've looked really bad worse than Roberto! 

Need Ayew on and just let him do his stuff.

Adomah has looked good. As has Kodjia. McCormack has been in some good positions and played some good balls also. At the back, Cissokho looks like he's having a tough afternoon, even before the penalty which I don't think he could do a great deal about other than not have his hand in that position. Richards, Elphic and Chester all been ok in my view. 

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

What match u watching.  Jedinak has been non existent.  Tish looks OK when he makes the effort. Adomoah and grealish don't seem to have much to aim at? 

He has done his job. Hadn't given the ball away.. broke up play a few times.. he hasn't been good but hardly awful. Besides cissohko I don't think anyone else was awful. However, I don't think anyone was good either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Tishbolas desire is severely lacking sometimes.

Jogs far too much for me

11 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

If it's in an unnatural position it's deemed deliberate. You don't walk around with your hands in the air unless it's deliberate. 

Do YOU think it's deliberate? Because if that's deemed deliberate and a red card then I'm going to chop my arms off before I play next.

Just now, KSV said:

He has done his job. Hadn't given the ball away.. broke up play a few times.. he hasn't been good but hardly awful. Besides cissohko I don't think anyone else was awful. However, I don't think anyone was good either.

He's shite, all he does is blast the ball forward when he gets it, not good enough, he needs to be injecting composure into the game but he invariably does the opposite, utterly horrific signing of the highest order. 

6 minutes ago, KSV said:

Jedinak has been decent from what I have seen. Tshibola has been too quiet. Our wingers have been awful. No service upfront. Get the ball to them quicker.

I see it the other way round. I think tishbola has been our best player. Jedinaks been shite, why the hell we paid 4 m for him I will never know. What a bad signing he has been. Would like to see how bacuna and Tish do in cm