January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I've got about a half a dozen Brentford mates and they are discussing it on Facebook , it seem the Brentford Chairman has a big mouth and leaked it , but like wise I've not seen anything official  .. £2m of the fee goes to Rochdale (apparently )

25% from what I've heard. :thumb:

27 minutes ago, a m ole said:

what's with all these decent central midfielders on expiring contracts? it's like christmas had come super super early. Or late. Either way, throw the chequebook at them.

Maybe they just aren't that good or as valuable to the clubs. 

Just now, lapal_fan said:

FFS can't we just sign some players I've heard of?

Totti, Veiri, Beckham, Keane, Nedved.. Get Joachim back.. Anyone!

Romario, Valderama, Laudrup, Baggio, Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten... :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

Excuse me but I've watched a fuzzy periscope stream and he was actually only pushed off 4,303 times so please check your stats before posting next time.

did it turn out that your stream was actually recorded an an iphone that can capture 1080p and really good quality, it was blatantly obvious how many times he was pushed off the ball and your intuition was proved right as the website corrected itself?

Would love to get Lansbury along with someone like Hourihane or Dale Stephens but for me my preferred choice would be Will Hughes from Derby. He is everything our squad is crying out for, sadly though I have seen nothing linking him to us. 

Just read on sky sports transfer centre that us and Albion are monitoring the situation with Schlupp.

Edited by Villa Stu

8 minutes ago, Villa Stu said:

Would love to get Lansbury along with someone like Hourihane or Dale Stephens but for me my preferred choice would be Will Hughes from Derby. He is everything our squad is crying out for, sadly though I have seen nothing linking him to us. 

Just read on sky sports transfer centre that us and Albion are monitoring the situation with Schlupp.

Yeah, I saw that second bit but wasn't sure if they meant we are monitoring Brady or schlupp?

Just now, Villa Stu said:

I see what you mean mate, never thought of it that way. I think I would be happy with either of them

I don't know much about schlupp apart from his name is really, really silly. 

Would have Brady in the squad though. 

• Like 2