Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Bruce to Leeds I can see happening.

One big question though is if we need to  raise 40m. A) how cab we afford to sack him unless he quits B ) we can't afford to poach a manager from another club

I do think it might be moyes.  Someone more negative than bruce 

Edited by Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, striker said:

I’ve been banging on about your point concerning handing the opposition the initiative all season.

Oh Ok.....but the season is over now.

I can have a moan.

I thought it all season Striker, but wanted to stay positive.

I like and respect him much more than I did before he became our manager and I'll be eternally grateful for playing his part in turning the ship around.

But I still think it's now the perfect time to give him a painting of a Spitfire and let him go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

decent shout that.

It has to be a maanger who can work with younger players and can build a side judging from xias recent comments. I don't think Bruce is that type of manager 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One big question though is if we need to  raise 40m. A) how cab we afford to sack him unless he quits B ) we can't afford to poach a manager from another club

Moyes a huge step up from Bruce. Another level.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Moyes would not take it . 

‘We are a club with no spending power and looking at cuts - I think it will be a young up and coming manager with a reputation to make . 

‘A new era awaits . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Moyes would not take it . 

‘We are a club with no spending power and looking at cuts - I think it will be a young up and coming manager with a reputation to make . 

‘A new era awaits . 

I would not rule it out with round here and wyness mate.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would not rule it out with round here and wyness mate.

He didn’t want it 2 years ago and we had money then - moyes will hold out for a premier league job 

Time for a new outlook and approach with a younger fresher style of management - no more has beens 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eastie said:

You old rascal ;)

Eastie .....I have been frustrated all season, despite my defence of Bruce and I still think he has done many good things for us.

I have even explained my frustrations while the game is on , not to be too much of a nause to other fans and Carl Chinn, who witnessed my moans.

I do not think he should be sacked, but I would advise him to go.....He has set his stall out, it was a feasible plan, but it hasn't got us over the line.....We now need a re think and maybe it would be good for him if he stepped aside.....certainly, If I was his next door neighbour, thats what I would advise him to do.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think, if I was him I would go....taking everything in to account.

Me too and I think he can leave with his head held high and reputation intact - for all the emotions on here he is a decent man and I wish him well .

im sure we all hoped things would have worked out for us on Saturday - he did an ok job but it wasn’t  to be . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Eastie .....I have been frustrated all season, despite my defence of Bruce and I still think he has done many good things for us.

I have even explained my frustrations while the game is on , not to be too much of a nause to other fans and Carl Chinn, who witnessed my moans.

I do not think he should be sacked, but I would advise his to go.....He has set his stall out, it was a feasible plane, but it hasn't got us over the line.....We now need a re think and maybe it would be good for him if he stepped aside.....ceratinly, If I was his next door neighbour, thats what I would advise him to do.

You were lucky to get a word in edgeways with Carl chinn mate ;)

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

as much as I dont like Moyes he would probably be slightly more positive than Bruce throughout his career

36 minutes ago, TRO said:

It might be the best view to take quite frankly, irrespective of who the managers is.

Yeah but especially not with Bruce

If someone who had experience of working with younger players, and implementing a style of play that involved energy and keeping the ball, then that's the only way I can see us progressing. 

Â