Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

1 hour ago, sne said:

IFK Göteborg finally opens their scoring for the 2023 season. Only took us 4 games and 7 minutes :crylaugh::(

Do you play in gold and have lots of Portuguese players? 😂 

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Do you play in gold and have lots of Portuguese players? 😂 

Nah, we play in blue and white stripes and have loads of players between 35-40 y.o in a league where most games are played on plastic pitches.

Edited by sne

Worst start to a season in forever! At least I got to witness AIK's only win so far this season against bajen...

although I'm pretty sure @sne has it worse XD

Edited by osmark86
  • Haha 1

On 01/05/2023 at 16:44, sne said:

Nah, we play in blue and white stripes and have loads of players between 35-40 y.o in a league where most games are played on plastic pitches.

I won’t pretend to follow them very closely, but I like Gothenburg as a city and want IFK to do well. The way they’re doing over the past few years is just sad. Shocking how badly they’re run. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I won’t pretend to follow them very closely, but I like Gothenburg as a city and want IFK to do well. The way they’re doing over the past few years is just sad. Shocking how badly they’re run. 

First part is correct. IFK are a stain on the city 😝

Hacken have even become the bigger team in the city 😂

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

"bigger" :D 

Definitely currently more successful thou.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Häcken aren’t remotely close to being bigger than IFK, or GAIS for that matter. Bigger than Örgryte maybe 😉

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Häcken aren’t remotely close to being bigger than IFK, or GAIS for that matter. Bigger than Örgryte maybe 😉

One is playing Champions League next season and other might be in Superettan 😉 though Orgryte might be going further down

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One is playing Champions League next season and other might be in Superettan 😉 though Orgryte might be going further down

Like @sne said: Currently more successful and better, but never (and never will be) bigger. 

• Like 1

They must have spiked the prune juice today at Kamratgården because IFK won 6-0 against Degerfors and the dad's army chipped in with 4 of the goals. 37 y.o Wendt with 1, 36 y.o G Svensson with 1 and 36 y.o Marcus Berg with 2.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Olof Mellberg and his Brommapojkarna off to a fantastic start of the season. Currently sitting in 5th on 16 points after 9 games as newly promoted and expected to finish bottom.

• Like 4

Â