PieFacE

First time I've thought i don't want this club to win the league over City.

Odious. The amount of diving, nastiness, and just lying on the floor feigning injuries waiting for non existent fouls to he given. Nearly conceded twice from that bullshit too.

Weak team.

50 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

First time I've thought i don't want this club to win the league over City.

Odious. The amount of diving, nastiness, and just lying on the floor feigning injuries waiting for non existent fouls to he given. Nearly conceded twice from that bullshit too.

Weak team.

I think the victim mindset they have will be their undoing. It all comes from Arteta. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

You like Arsenal and think Guardiola is charming? Wtf?

Can't stand Arsenal and Guardiola (I won't use his pet name) is 1st grade ****.

Let’s just hate anyone and anything that isn’t Villa eh?

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness Arteta and Guardiola plus Klopp are a detestable bunch

Yup but it’s only fashionable to detest Jose Mourinho & Antonio Conte because  Sky tell you to. And to be honest both are 10x more likeable and than those 3 mentioned above.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Name me a likeable manager who won the league. It's a good triat to have as a manager if you wanna control the players and egos. being nice gets you nowhere!

Ranieri/Ancelotti 😝

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well known to be a arrogant word removed. Fell out with many fellow managers, including Pep and Klopp.

Klopp comes out of the tunnel looking for an argument. And don’t get me started on that cheat Guardiola who was suspended twice as a player for doping before running away to the middle east. 

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Name me a likeable manager who won the league. It's a good triat to have as a manager if you wanna control the players and egos. being nice gets you nowhere!

There's an interesting chicken-and-egg aspect to this, though - does being a dickhead make you a better manager, or does success make other people more likely to perceive you as a dickhead?

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Your op is a solid point though @foreveryoung but I won’t budge when it comes to Arteta ,Klopp and  Guardiola  🤣🤣

I'm not defending them, Arteta especially, I despise him and his fake team. Everyone thinks he's done wonders for Arsenal. 600 million spent in 4 years since he has been there, an he has won a league cup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There's an interesting chicken-and-egg aspect to this, though - does being a dickhead make you a better manager, or does success make other people more likely to perceive you as a dickhead?

For me, total success is built on believing in yourself, arrogance, selfishness, an yes sometimes being a word removed, are all traits to get what you want and to where you need to be. There are no soft lads/Girls who are billionaires.

Â