Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, 7392craig said:

Had this thrown at me by a blue nose at work today. I just laughed and said "great, isn't it?"

Yep,  because that's what the massive clubs do,  merely the natural order of things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

Well he dropped the "Real good number 9" tweet several days ago when it made no logical sense to captialise the 'R'.

This tweet.. So read into that if you want.

I think we have been linked with a loan deal for a Real striker. Could it be.......?

I think with Jedinak now fully confirmed our midfield is looking so much stronger. I would imagine that Jedinak will slot in for either Westwood or Tshibola, and that RDM will, for now, stick with Grealish and Ayew 'wide'.

For Derby (if Jedinak can start) I think something like:

Gollini

Bacuna   Elphick   Chester   Amavi

Ayew  Jedinak   Tshibola  Grealish

McCormack    Gestede

That's not a bad side at all, and if we get Bamford, Trippier and maybe Morrison... Blimey, it's a wet dream.

2 hours ago, Richie k said:

captains and free kick takers evrywhere

Ooohhh,  does he do free kicks as well?  Been waiting for a proper free kick taker for ages 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ooohhh,  does he do free kicks as well?  Been waiting for a proper free kick taker for ages 

He has a nickname called 'kongfu monk'. OOT, YouTube the highlights of his kongfu and you may think he is better than Bruce Lee.:)

• Like 1

We havent had free kick takers, good corner takers. The more I think about it we just haven't had a good team for a long time! It's pathetic to the point where i'm realising we were't being run like a Premier League team for quite a while!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

McCormack does too.

Yeah,  agree with your corner comments above also.  Mind you although McCormack has been an improvement on Westwood floaties he has over hit a fair few so far as well. 

• Like 1

Â