Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

The Birmingham mail all but announced that it was going to be Steve Round.

That's the one, my mistake :D 

Is Steve Round currently in employment though? 

Edited by PieFacE

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He must be pissing off alot of press! lol

he practically is our one and only press himself... very intelligent use of social media and is no doubt a front runner amongst his peers...

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I wonder just how many extra match tickets and season tickets have been sold or will be sold as a result of the Dr's openness with the fans. I bet its not an insignificant number.

This club has really lacked proactive and meaningful engagement with the fans since the very early days under Lerner.

I reckon there will be a massive crowd against forest that will show that if you deliver as XIa has the fans will get right behind you

3 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

In addition to the tickets, imo what is really great about Dr is he managed to bring back the passion and the feeling of belonging of the fans, which all end up with great support on and off the pitch.

Twitter is magical.

Yup, some people underestimate the positive effect a roaring crowd has on the players!

THE 12TH MAN!!!

Loving the togetherness!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I wonder just how many extra match tickets and season tickets have been sold or will be sold as a result of the Dr's openness with the fans. I bet its not an insignificant number.

This club has really lacked proactive and meaningful engagement with the fans since the very early days under Lerner.

This is how Fawaz at Forest started and they all loved it... until it became clear the fella didn't have an off switch and caused no end of problems with his social media use and engaging (badly) with fans. Hope for your sake he doesn't follow his lead.

1 minute ago, babyblue said:

This is how Fawaz at Forest started and they all loved it... until it became clear the fella didn't have an off switch and caused no end of problems with his social media use and engaging (badly) with fans. Hope for your sake he doesn't follow his lead.

Living where I do I'm well aware of Fawaz but I don't think there are many similarities to be honest.

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

and via Twitter its amazingly simple & effective too: quick, instant, targets the fans directly, you receive feed back and all in 140 characters.

Eat your heart out Tom Fox.

Â