Villa to close upper tier of Trinity 2016/7

StefanAVFC

Have a look on seatwave nearer the time? I don't think we will get 37,000 for it. It is a telly game. It will probably be about 35k again I think.

The upper trinity looks bigger than it is because the both sides are angled- if they were straight down it would be more like 5,000 up there.

26 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Maybe not going on general sale? Brentford the match after are already on general

Yea it's not available for general sale yet, but the match is not that far out. There are tickets available on seatwave, but they are expensive. 

58 minutes ago, Mammoth10 said:

We've already had 33k+ and 35k+ a win on Saturday and the pre deadline signings, plus two further weeks to sell tickets and I think we'll need to reopen the upper....

The flip side is tickets are 10 quid more expensive for Forest (35 quid as opposed to the 25 quid for the first two), Sunday lunchtime and on TV which the other two weren't.

Would be surprised if it's much over 30k unless it really is a world class striker we're signing!

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We would sell out the wolves, Newcastle, blose games even if the stand was open, can't see it being closed for long..

We wouldn't Wolves, we only used to get about 35k v them in the prem. Newcastle I think will be 40k if Upper Trinity is open and yes SHA will be sell out given how late in the season it is.

Think Burton Albion on Boxing day and Leeds on New Years Eve will be very good crowds aswell. Imagine 40k v Burton!

I don't care what level we are at this season, let's get this place packed out and rocking again. It has been so long. I have something (positive)  to actually shout about at games. Buzzing, can't wait for the next home double header.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2016 at 21:26, Czechlad said:

Yea it's not available for general sale yet, but the match is not that far out. There are tickets available on seatwave, but they are expensive. 

I phoned the ticket office the other day to enquire about buying tickets for the Forest game for me my dad and daughter, as I am the only one in my family with a booking history so couldn't buy online. They informed me that the tickets would not be going on general sale for this match, so I guess Seatwave will be your only chance to buy tickets for that match.

41 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Does that always happen for Cat A games?

Bizzare one...I know Forest are a big club at this level but come on it's Sunday lunchtime and on the box.

We won't get 35k for this one imo. A shame as first home game for the new signings.

I assume Newcastle are Cat A game as well, but I can buy tickets for that game as it does not ask me to assign tickets to membership numbers on the online booking system. I can only assume Forest are being treated as a local derby and they are concerned about trouble in the ground in the event of Forest fans buying tickets in the home end. That is the only logical explanation I can come up with.

I am slightly disappointed because Forest have had a few high scoring games so far this season, and it would have been a good chance to get my daughter hooked on the Villa.

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I phoned the ticket office the other day to enquire about buying tickets for the Forest game for me my dad and daughter, as I am the only one in my family with a booking history so couldn't buy online. They informed me that the tickets would not be going on general sale for this match, so I guess Seatwave will be your only chance to buy tickets for that match.

I think if you join the Villa Cash thing it'll help you get tickets. 

are you logged in properly? not some weird cookie problem or something?. Just checked on my wifes account which she uses to buy random bits from the shop for presents and has never bought match tickets (transaction history in account info also shows nothing ever being bought) and i can buy multiples on there too, even 6 tickets in a row in trinity c7

Edited by LakotaDakota

32 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

If I buy a cheap ticket to a random match like Brentford, will I fit the criteria of "AVFC Booking History" to purchase tickets for the Nottingham match? 

I think that you will probably have the same issue that I am currently having, in that when trying to progress to checkout it says please assign the other ticket to another member. Unless the other ticket is for someone with a membership/account reference number.