Villa to close upper tier of Trinity 2016/7

StefanAVFC

Just now, LakotaDakota said:

are you logged in properly? not some weird cookie problem or something?. Just checked on my wifes account which she uses to buy random bits from the shop for presents and has never bought match tickets and i can buy multiples on there too, even 6 tickets in a row in trinity c7

That is what I was thinking too but all my devices are like this. Although for weeks the match dates were wrong on the Villa site for me. 

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

are you logged in properly? not some weird cookie problem or something?. Just checked on my wifes account which she uses to buy random bits from the shop for presents and has never bought match tickets (transaction history in account info also shows nothing ever being bought) and i can buy multiples on there too, even 6 tickets in a row in trinity c7

When I am logged into the eticket site, it says that it allows me to book up to 6 tickets, until I reach the proceed to checkout point where it asks me to input the reference number of the other ticket users. This is where I fall down on the transaction as I am the only one with a reference number.

Ah, Sorry, just done the same thing on my wifes account when going to the next step, presumed all was good as they had been added to the basket and gone to the payment screen etc but obviously didn't actually checkout as i don't need 6 random tickets. So basically ingore everything i said :/

Edited by LakotaDakota

52 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

I think you can join it separately ST holders get it with ST. 

Yep £20 to join and you get £2 spend in the shop or tickets. Then you get a certain percent back for every ticket or club shop purchase. Pays for itself if you are going to a few games this season.

• Like 1