limpid

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

My point is, I think Lerner and Fox get it. We don't like them. And want them gone.

Walking out won't change that. But it does visually show that the fans will not accept this shit anymore.

I hope the idea is that it embarrasses them. I guess it won't make the US media though.

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

I understand trying to show displeasure at the state of Villa by staging a walk-out but I just can't get over the fact that they're still paying money for tickets and putting money into Lerner's pockets. Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Fox was thinking "Yeah, thanks for the money. See you next game." as he watched them leave.

At this stage it's about raising awareness more than anything then that can transform into bigger things down the line.

3 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I understand trying to show displeasure at the state of Villa by staging a walk-out but I just can't get over the fact that they're still paying money for tickets and putting money into Lerner's pockets. Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Fox was thinking "Yeah, thanks for the money. See you next game." as he watched them leave.

I still think .....absence is the only language they understand.....but it's something that cannot be organised.

The lads who have organised "Out the door on 74" should be applauded.

but it's sometimes a thankless task.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

My point is, I think Lerner and Fox get it. We don't like them. And want them gone.

Walking out won't change that. But it does visually show that the fans will not accept this shit anymore.

Indeed, our club is a tragedy as it is so why not add a little dramatic effect to the mix.

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

I think Lerner has known that for a while. He doesn't care. I wouldn't either. Like if you told me that there are a lot of people in South Dakota who really hate me. I'd be interested in my investment, but I'll probably never actually go to South Dakota so it doesn't bother me. Just tell me how my investment is doing.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Burton Albion chanting songs about playing us next season...

Small heath wannabe pricks

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

I agree with the protest, but I made my protest by not going at the start of last season. Don't miss it either.

Not proud to say, I'm with you.

• Like 3

It can't be good dinner party conversation for Lerner and Fox can it? Thousands of people want you removed from your positions.

Its an uncomfortable situation for them both. But Randy hides in America and let's Fox and Garde take the brunt of the criticism.

Sheister.