The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm more directly affected by it than you. I literally lose my right to work and live where I am now. 

How do you know that I won't come back at some point?

You ain’t going to lose any of that and you know it. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Actually a very nasty flu. I’m pretty delirious and drugged up over counter medicines right now. 

If there was a second vote I wouldn’t vote. I wish I didn’t vote the first time. It was pointless.

Assuming you voted to Leave, as your viewpoints suggest here, it wasn't pointless at all. You're getting what you wanted.

Unfortunately what you wanted is at best rubbish and at worst an outright turd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Assuming you voted to Leave, as your viewpoints suggest here, it wasn't pointless at all. You're getting what you wanted.

Unfortunately what you wanted is at best rubbish and at worst an outright turd.

I have no idea what I’m getting. 

Although I am happy to see more skilled IT workers from outside UK being able to come to the Uk. It helps me and my company a lot.

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Romanians are now the largest nationality in the UK after White English.

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry I meant those not born in UK. My bad.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The Grauniad says:

Romania has overtaken the Republic of Ireland and India to move from fourth to second most-common non-British nationality in the UK

Polish remains the most common non-British nationality, with an estimated 1 million in the UK.

Poland-born residents and Polish nationals were the most common populations from outside the UK. However, the largest increases in population were seen from those born in Romania and those with Romanian nationality.”

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have no idea what I’m getting. 

Although I am happy to see more skilled IT workers from outside UK being able to come to the Uk. It helps me and my company a lot.

Presumably you wanted to leave the EU. You're getting that, barring a massive turnaround.

On the second point, all I can think is I'm alright Jack. Not a viewpoint I have ever had much sympathy with.

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You ain’t going to lose any of that and you know it. 

I have no idea. As it currently stands we're heading for no deal in which I lose my rights overnight. 

Don't tell me I'm not affected by it when I clearly am. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Having a relatively accurate idea of the recent history of the EU and the various enlargements might be a good idea if you're intending to form an opinion about their impact.

True but i’ve been able to see the impact around me every day. Don’t need stats. 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Relax. You won’t lose your rights. 

If that's the case, neither will the 11.5k of Romanians smoking in your local park's kids area.

Edited by snowychap
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

If that's the case, neither will the 11.5k of Romanians smoking in your local park's kids area.

Didn’t realise he was unemployed in Poland like the 11.5K Romanians in my local park. 

In that case he will lose his rights and have to leave. 

Anyway you’re all clearly trying to ridicule me for my views rather than being mature about it.

So It’s pointless me posting further. Well done lads.  Bye

Â