The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Are you serious? 

I'm not allowed an opinion on the UK because I moved away from it?

I didn’t say you are not allowed an opinion. It’s just easy for you to comment on Brexit being a bad thing when it doesn’t affect you personally.

I'm a UK citizen living in the EU. Brexit affects me personally funnily enough. I lose my right to work here instantly. I have no idea what the hell will happen to me at the moment. Of course it affects me. 

Your points totally lack any consistency and clarity. 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Just now, snowychap said:

How many unemployed people from Romania are there in the UK?

What do you have against people from Romania?

It was an example. I don’t have anything against them although not a fan of the ones that smoke and drink in the kids area at my local park though.  

They took the chance to better their lives so can’t blame them for that.

Its the fact that they are allowed to enter the country at will just for having an EU passport whilst other countries where people have worked that have worked their arses off to better their lives and learn skills but aren’t allowed in due to the large number of Europeans already here.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm a UK citizen living in the EU. Brexit affects me personally funnily enough. I lose my right to work here instantly. I have no idea what the hell will happen to me at the moment. Of course it affects me. 

Your points totally lack any consistency and clarity. 

So it’s all about you and not about the UK. That makes sense now. 

EDIT - NV

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That’s even worse!! You are full of opinions on Brexit and how bad for the country it is when you don’t even live in the UK! 

He's a UK citizen living and working in the EU. Do you think Brexit will have no effect upon him? :o

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

EDIT - NV

You're arguing that none of this affects me and that my points don't matter. 

Now I've stated that it does affect me and now it's all about me?

Legitimately, what are you talking about?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It was an example. I don’t have anything against them although not a fan of the ones that smoke and drink in the kids area at my local park though.

No numbers on the amount of Romanian unemployed?

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Cant be bothered to debate with a smartarse so don’t bother replying. 

Mate. What are you actually talking about?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Its the fact that they are allowed to enter the country at will just for having an EU passport

You're allowed to enter any other EU country 'at will' just for having an EU passport.

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

You're allowed to enter any other EU country 'at will' just for having an EU passport.

Were you not before Brexit?

sorry I take that back. Other EU countries had limits. It’s UK that blundered for not setting limits.

Another UK balls up. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s estimated 11,500 unemployed out of 400,000 + Romanians. So I take that back as I guess it’s a small percentage. 

After 3 months we are legally allowed to deport them, regardless of what the EU thinks. 

Why don't you ask the UK government why they choose not to?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The ONS. I got it from the guardian. 

Cheers. It's good to have an idea of the source as we can then start looking in to the figures, see what they mean and see how relevant they actually are to the points you were trying to make.

So, we've got estimates from the ONS that there are 11,500 unemployed out of more than 400,000. Do we know for how long they are unemployed? Are they claimants? If so, for how long, on average do they make a claim?

I'm asking you the questions as you haven't linked to any of the figures so I'm assuming you're going for the old 'slow reveal'. :)

Edited by snowychap

Â