Are you renewing for 16/17 Season

Demitri_C

Are you Renewing Next season?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Renewing Next Season Yes or No?

• Yes: I will always be Villa till I die
    • No way: after the shameful running of the club

11 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I think a lot of people are going to renew just for the novelty of seeing us in the Championship next season.

Ha! Let's hope that's all it is - a novelty!

I haven't had a season ticket for a few years. I'm actually considering buying one. The main thing stopping me is if that that can be interpreted as a vote of confidence for Lerner, Fox, Reilly and the other bloke.

• Like 2

I will definitely renew mine how ever don't expect to see ticket prices reduced I'll be shocked if they freeze them again. At best current ST holders may get a promotion period where they can renew for same price upto a certain date.

19 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Ha! Let's hope that's all it is - a novelty!

I haven't had a season ticket for a few years. I'm actually considering buying one. The main thing stopping me is if that that can be interpreted as a vote of confidence for Lerner, Fox, Reilly and the other bloke.

Why are you considering getting one next season just out of curosity pilchard? 

Your other point is completely understandable

27 minutes ago, gaz711 said:

I will definitely renew mine how ever don't expect to see ticket prices reduced I'll be shocked if they freeze them again. At best current ST holders may get a promotion period where they can renew for same price upto a certain date.

They can't charge the same prices if we drop a division. That would be stupid surely? 

I've had a season ticket since I was 5 years old so this is my 46th year as a STH. Both my boys have been STH since they were 3 so it's been part of their upbringing. I've no doubt we'll renew as I can't imagine not doing so but it's very much despite the owner and board of directors.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KHV said:

extra games though?

8 minutes ago, chappy said:

That will be how it is justified. Extra games on a Tuesday night!

Ah to be fair I didn't think about that!

1 minute ago, blandy said:

you say that like you think they're not capable of making stupid decisions!

haha, I guess I should really expect the worst from our board. 

• Like 1