limpid

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Garde probably has to go off the back of this, unforgivable display. No one at this club, whether it's the manager, players, technical staff, board etc deserves our support any more. 

I agree with your overall sentiment but I don't think Garde is the problem.  He inherited a poisoned chalice and has been battling since. I wouldn't blame him if he was to walk but to sack him would be wrong (IMO).  

• Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Benteke actually looks sad for us

Probably a mixture of pity and regret as his career has hardly gone anywhere since leaving us.. We wouldn't be in this situation if he was still here and he'd still have a flourishing career if he was still here..

1 minute ago, av1 said:
1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Took you until now????

I'm not attending another game this season. The players don't deserve my support and the owner doesn't deserve my Money. 

ha, yeah I quit when Lambert was still "in charge". Haven't been back bar the odd game

Just now, trekka said:

I agree with your overall sentiment but I don't think Garde is the problem.  He inherited a poisoned chalice and has been battling since. I wouldn't blame him if he was to walk but to sack him would be wrong (IMO).  

He's not the problem but he is doing a pretty shit job IMO. But then, I could hardly care what happens to this club for the foreseeable future, I just don't care much anymore. 

Probably a mixture of pity and regret as his career has hardly gone anywhere since leaving us.. We wouldn't be in this situation if he was still here and he'd still have a flourishing career if he was still here..

It's all Benteke's fault we are in this mess the greedy bastard.