Pre-match thread

Jimzk5

Please god, one win - even if it's considered meaningless to most it may spark some kind of alternative reaction and we might get to find something out about some unknown players.

Any win could really work wonders, we need to start bagging wins and improving even if we are already down.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Please god, one win - even if it's considered meaningless to most it may spark some kind of alternative reaction and we might get to find something out about some unknown players.

Any win could really work wonders, we need to start bagging wins and improving even if we are already down.

My thoughts exactly, never has an FA Cup tie against a lower league team been so important. We must get a win, and if we can do it with style and hammer them then even better.

Still remember going there one evening in the Cup and going in 1-3 down at half time ...... fans were trying to get on the pitch to batter the players as they left at half time. Second half we came out and scored seven !!!

If we go in 1-3 down this time, I seriously doubt there will be a second half LOL !!!

Edited by limpid
fixed embed by pressing RETURN

Oh goody another match that Villa are involved in. How exciting!! 

I'm going to create a superstition to help us win - If we win, it's because of this word, and going forward when I say it we will either win or play very well and not like a bunch of amateurs.... 

The word is: bunny

If it doesn't work then who cares. 

• Like 4

Goalkeeper

Right back, Okore, who cares, whatever

Does it matter, footballer, athlete

No protection                   No penetration

Ayew

• Like 4

Rumour doing the rounds down here that pubs will be closed until 1pm. Although I find that hard to believe.

FYI anyone who hasn't been to Wycombe before, there's a pub by the train station called The Bootlegger which has a wide selection of beers but will not allow people wearing colours in. It's also pretty expensive so a better bet is either The Falcon or The William Loosely

Last time down they put up a marquee in the car park for away fans to have a beer or six ..... I gather that's a tradition for them on big games.

EDIT: From contact at WWFC - " There's a beer tent on the left just inside the main gates. It's specifically for away fans but haven't seen any news yet on what will be on offer beer or food wise. "

Adams Park 3.jpg

Edited by Paul33
Added info

On 04/01/2016 at 22:52, VillaChris said:

I know you enjoy losing your life savings on Vill.......sorry having a bet Woody....Bet 365 are streaming the game live.

I'm skint after last few weeks. Why do you think I'm so down :) 

On 05/01/2016 at 19:52, a m ole said:

Goalkeeper

Right back, Okore, who cares, whatever

Does it matter, footballer, athlete

No protection                   No penetration

Ayew

Not the worst line up I've seen this season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

this is a game for players at that level and see what can do for next season. Certainly start Bunn, Crespo, Cissokho, Gardner, Jack, Gil, Westwood, Gestede

This is a League 2 team. Even a Championship team would put out their reserves.

On 04/01/2016 at 23:54, supernova26 said:

We should beat these mugs really and put this club record without a win to bed, hopefully a record which will never be broken again. 20 games without a win, astonishing. 

Isn't it 20 league games? We beat Blues within the last 20 surely?

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 3