pete165

Do you believe ?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe ?

• I believe
    • I don't believe

BILLIONAIRE listen I will say it again BILLIONAIRE

He will not let us down.

We are FICKLE but he must not pander to the FICKLE.

5 year plan

Keep the Faith in Randy and MON

He's not a Billionaire in English money.

Even if he was, it relied on the manager to actualy spend some of it.

*signs*

I still believe, but after tonights shananagans i'm seriously close to jumping onto the other side

I've tried to stay calm and keep the faith all summer, but if the reason Gordon didn't come here is down to us not paying the fee then i'll seriously become disillusioned

Seriously doubt it was down to the fee Sam, by accounts (including the BBC who don't take things lightly) he was coming down to speak with us tomorrow which surely means Hearts accepted our bid.

I'm sticking my neck out a bit here but I'll continue to believe even if we don't sign a further 3 players and I'll judge if my belief was correct at the end of the season (assuming we'll continue to add in January).

If we've decided not to pay the fee, it's a decision. We have to trust those in the position to make these decisions. Personally I wouldn't have paid for Ash Young at the time. MON knew better than me.

*signs*

I will continue to believe until the 1st of September. That is when the window closes, and that is when the **** will hit the fan if MON hasn't made the signings. For the interim three weeks, we will continue to try and improve, and I believe we will be successful in this attempt.

Agree completely. Infact this thread is intended as a haven for those sick of the other threads and their hyperbole.

Ain't that the truth. We've allegedly missed out on a goalkeeper. We've not been sold to Peter Ridsdale. All should yet be fine.

hehe. genius. love it.

I am also going to confess that my optimism may also be due to the fact that I've barely watched 90 minutes of Craig Gordon in action. I also think Sorenson isn't a bad keeper.

I've not seen a great amount of Gordon, but I can sympathise why people are upset about missing out on him. I also agree that Tommy ain't too bad, and I'd go so far as to say that Taylor's pretty decent also.

But I still believe!

BILLIONAIRE listen I will say it again BILLIONAIRE

He will not let us down.

We are FICKLE but he must not pander to the FICKLE.

5 year plan

Keep the Faith in Randy and MON

He's not a Billionaire in English money.

Even if he was, it relied on the manager to actualy spend some of it.

No your right

He's a THOUSAND MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!

I notice the General is online now, I'm sure he'll be proud at some of the posts tonight.

Why? Because we've drifted off (his) message?

People are expressing their opinions, for the most part lucidly. Football is all about opinions.

I'm sure the General doesn't need people protecting him from criticisms and worries.

I believe

I believe that MON and the Villa board are doing their best.

I believe that things happen in transfer negotiations that mean what starts as an interest in a player can become less of an interest as the price changes.

I believe that in 5 years time we will be in a much stronger position than we are now.

I believe that MON will take us there.

I believe that children are our future, coach them well and let them lead the way. :winkold:

I notice the General is online now, I'm sure he'll be proud at some of the posts tonight.

I'm sure he's big enough to accept criticism of this summers transfer dealings.

I'm sure he is John, its just a shame that such a forward thinking member of our new board should have to read some of the very negative posts on here at times.

Â