Sign here if you're still a believer...

pete165

Do you believe ?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe ?

• I believe
    • I don't believe

*Signs* Maybe if some people on here weren't constantly checking to see if we've signed anyone yet and just forget about it 'til we actually do then they wouldn't be so impatient. MO'N's obviously not stupid, he's very aware of the situation and he's doing his best to sort it. Just let them get on with things for **** sake.

I notice the General is online now, I'm sure he'll be proud at some of the posts tonight.

Why? Because we've drifted off (his) message?

People are expressing their opinions, for the most part lucidly. Football is all about opinions.

I'm sure the General doesn't need people protecting him from criticisms and worries.

Hey I feel protective of a guy who has done/said nothing but positive things for this club since he's been on these boards, sorry! :roll:

I'm relaxed, calm and confident that we have the right leadership in place to build a successful club.

I don't believe we will have signed fifteen world class players by Thursday. And I don't believe that the expectations of some people on this site are reasonable or realistic. We are making susatined progress and building for the long term. Immediate and total success would be nice, but then so would immortality and superpowers. But if I don't get them, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep.

I like the fact that this thread has become increasingly religious.

In reality, all we need is him to buy someone to keep people happy for a while.

I'll stick my neck out and say it'll be BOSINGWA

I believe......with a few more signings at the back(which i still think will happen soon), and the pacy, creative attacking threat that we have (if slightly unproven) this season will be a great stepping stone towards where we all want to end up. Yes we would all like to see 5 new quality players signing tomorrow, but in my view we should applaud MON and Randy for not being held to ransom. Lets see what happens come close to 1st september, when clubs are a little more eager to do business because of real fear fear of losing out on ANY fee for 4 months.

I have faith. But on Sept 1st I may be frustrated with our summer signings or lack of. But that will nver change my total faith in who I believe is an almighty blessing on our club. Martin O'Neil. ....and he's Irish too :)

This topic should really be the "Keep the Faith" club...

too much 80's hair involved with that phrase :winkold:

god im on form tonight. im here all week. try the veal. :lol:

Ahh see I'm too young for those kind of connotations :winkold:

ligs

Well Funny!!!! :)

Anyway i'm Signed... Still Believing and always will. C'mon you lions!

I've just got a severe case of 'squeeky bum time', in 4 days time the champions league runners up arrive at Villa Park with their new 24million pound striker ready to attempt to wipe the floor with us. No right back and a suspect keeper situation...... errr... i might take my boots because i reckon i might get a game.

But still, Look to the future guys, Sunderland 0 Villa 3..... Craig Gordon on his knees begging MON to reconsider.

Villa till i die!

Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Sign here if you 

Posted: Aug 07, 2007 - 11:10 PM

Fantasy Football Champ 03/04

I'm a believer (but only after seeing her face...)

I notice the General is online now, I'm sure he'll be proud at some of the posts tonight.

He's just replied to the dig on his thread.

the mans made of different stuff to you and i :winkold:

Where??? I would love to read it. General is quite straightforward in his responses!

:D

Â