Sign here if you're still a believer...

pete165

Do you believe ?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe ?

• I believe
    • I don't believe

I think it should be obligatory to post your age and number of years service to the cause.

Might explain A what kind of supporter has unrealistic expectations and B whether they are part of the 'want it now' generation.

MON can pick up a right back and a goal keeper anytime he likes; he just wants to make sure he gets the right ones for the five year plan dummies. :evil:

I totally think he has it under control, for the people that want him to rush out and get just anyone to fill empty positions pffff. Remember Balaban Djemba Djemba etc.... Just have some patience, MON has a proven track record. Playing champ manager does not qualify you as being a REAL football manager.

81% believe in MON, 18% don't. Have to say i'm very glad to see these stats.

I've been reading the various threads from today over the past hour or so & i've noticed that the 18% minority are the most regular posters on here & although quite entitled to their views must be responsible for about 75% of the posts i've read, generally contributing the exact same views to several different threads.

You assume criticising MON is the same as not having faith or belief in him. People need to wake up. You can have belief in someone and what they can do for a club, and still be critical of how certain aspects are handled.

You assume criticising MON is the same as not having faith or belief in him. People need to wake up. You can have belief in someone and what they can do for a club, and still be critical of how certain aspects are handled.

No, my comments are based on the title of this thread. I have absolutely no problem criticising MON & did so earlier today in one of the Gordon threads. It's just that i've been reading a days worth of posts on various threads (something i don't usually do) over the past hour & have quite clearly noticed that 10 or 12 posters who clearly voted NO above have dominated nearly every thread & have been literally ON here all day.

I'm not a believer

everyones entiteld to there opinion ,im a believer myself mon knows what his players are worth and when he finds them they will be wearing claret and blue 8) so for all non-believers chill out weve got adecent side now and there will be signings!! :winkold:

I'm not a believer

everyones entiteld to there opinion ,im a believer myself mon knows what his players are worth and when he finds them they will be wearing claret and blue 8) so for all non-believers chill out weve got adecent side now and there will be signings!! :winkold:

I hope your right buddy

I'm not a believer

I hope your right buddy

me too 8)

I think it will be ok come the 1st of Sept if not then maybe we can all have a good moan!!

Lets hope that we dont lose all the games upto that because we dont have a defence and nobody wants to join us because we're bottom!

Â