Sign here if you're still a believer...

pete165

Do you believe ?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe ?

• I believe
    • I don't believe

I believe MON is a clueless clearing in the woods when it comes to the transfer market and his scouting is pathetic. I believe this cos the evidence is there for all to see. His buys have been ineffective and he has shown himself to be lagging behind in team planning. I cannot believe people are still making excuses for him when we are about to start a season without 11 recognised players?? **** useless, clueless, outdated, uninspired dickhead. Yes i saw us play Inter and no i'm not convinced, who is more fooled the fool or the fool who follows the fool!

So the likes of bringing in Carew, Young, Maloney etc were 'clueless' in a window when traditionally there is literally NOTHING available eh? He often works to the very end of a window and if we don't bring in a further 2 players at least I'll eat my own tongue.

Oh, and he's a dickhead too? Don't hold back :shock: :lol:

Carew??? Where is he? Add to this his goal tally and supreme fitness you have an outstanding buy? Oh sorry i forgot he's a striker who was not bought for his ability to score goals!!! Tell that to Peter Withe!

Young? Potential but very little else at present. I can give you a list as long as my arm of players who had potential who never done anything. He's had a couple of good games but for **** sake he's NOT done anything yet. AND MON dropped him last season? I'll await excuses!

Maloney?? Just wrong, at present £1mil looks about the right price.

WAKE UP FOR **** SAKE

NONE of them have done anything to improve our premiership standing as yet. Or am i missing the point is this not what there employed for? And for that matter what has MON/Petrov/Bardsley/Sutton/Agathe done to improve our team either?

Answers on a postcard please.

UNPREPARED!

Err you never gave an address for the postcard? Anyhoo,

NONE of them have improved our premiership standing as of yet? Are you looking through a glass made out of lead? I presume you have very short arms too if you're able to look at a list "as long as your arm". Or would you rather have been stuck with Baros and Sutton up front this season? MON is the manager in case you've forgot who improved our team standing from relegation candidates last season to missing out on Europe thanks to an awful run around Christmas time.

Oh and I'm wide awake thanks. Oops, I forgot must shout these things.

I'M WIDE AWAKE THANKS.

It's actually funny reading this. Tell me who is making good signings?

United have spent £50m on an average midfielder and two young players that've never proved anything.

Arsenal have spent a fair bit on a nobody up front, to replace Henry - Laughable

Milan spent £15m on a 17 year old kid!

Barcelona have bought Henry, who doesn't even fit into their team!

We're expecting too much in my view. Reo-Coker is a top player, he proved he can take on the Worlds best against Inter, I don't care if it was a friendly. That means we both didn't try and STILL beat them.

We've got to believe, unlike some losers who are actually insulting MON. Go and support the Blues if you want to see dozens of wasteful transfers.

Reo Coker=top player? Get your coat and apologise to your mother when you get home.

Being able to run around alot and look busy does not a great player make!

Ask: Gerrard/Henry/Scholes/Essien/Giggs etc,etc.

Who wants wasteful transfers?

There is plenty of good buisness being done out there and non of it by MON.

NRC=Overrated and overpriced#

Harewouldn't=Just wrong in every possible way.

Claret Bert once our signings settled into the squad we finished the season as the prems infom side (or one of them anyway) going ubeaten for 11 games,the bulk of that squad still remains and has been improved upon even,altough not to the extent that is perhaps needed

Have a little faith FFS the season hasnt even begun and thetransfer window still has 3 weeks left

United have spent £50m on an average midfielder and two young players that've never proved anything.

Arsenal have spent a fair bit on a nobody up front, to replace Henry - Laughable

We're expecting too much in my view. Reo-Coker is a top player, he proved he can take on the Worlds best against Inter, I don't care if it was a friendly. That means we both didn't try and STILL beat them.

We've got to believe, unlike some losers who are actually insulting MON. Go and support the Blues if you want to see dozens of wasteful transfers.

Reo Coker=top player? Get your coat and apologise to your mother when you get home.

Judging by the poll, I would suggest you're in the minority.

I believe MON is a clueless clearing in the woods when it comes to the transfer market and his scouting is pathetic. I believe this cos the evidence is there for all to see. His buys have been ineffective and he has shown himself to be lagging behind in team planning. I cannot believe people are still making excuses for him when we are about to start a season without 11 recognised players?? **** useless, clueless, outdated, uninspired dickhead. Yes i saw us play Inter and no i'm not convinced, who is more fooled the fool or the fool who follows the fool!

So the likes of bringing in Carew, Young, Maloney etc were 'clueless' in a window when traditionally there is literally NOTHING available eh? He often works to the very end of a window and if we don't bring in a further 2 players at least I'll eat my own tongue.

Carew??? Where is he? Add to this his goal tally and supreme fitness you have an outstanding buy? Oh sorry i forgot he's a striker who was not bought for his ability to score goals!!! Tell that to Peter Withe!

Young? Potential but very little else at present. I can give you a list as long as my arm of players who had potential who never done anything. He's had a couple of good games but for **** sake he's NOT done anything yet. AND MON dropped him last season? I'll await excuses!

WAKE UP FOR **** SAKE

NONE of them have done anything to improve our premiership standing as yet. Or am i missing the point is this not what there employed for? And for that matter what has MON/Petrov/Bardsley/Sutton/Agathe done to improve our team either?

UNPREPARED!

NONE of them have improved our premiership standing as of yet? Are you looking through a glass made out of lead? I presume you have very short arms too if you're able to look at a list "as long as your arm". Or would you rather have been stuck with Baros and Sutton up front this season? MON is the manager in case you've forgot who improved our team standing from relegation candidates last season to missing out on Europe thanks to an awful run around Christmas time.

I'M WIDE AWAKE THANKS.

Sutton was signed by? Errrrrrrrrrrr..................... well done brains!

MON is the manager who if you'd forgot nearly got us relegated last season but for a few shite teams who couldn't care less at the end of the season.

Well we arent going to sign gerrard or henry anytime soon. IM intersted as to who you would have preferrred to NRC,?

Barton/Dyer/Faubert, do you belive any of these players valued in the same region would have proved better buys?

Gerrard, Henry, Scholes, Essien and Giggs all play for Champions League teams!

Reo-Coker took West Ham from the Championship to an FA Cup Final! He was West Hams only player last season (Don't anybody say Tevez, my nan is better than him).

Funny how you mention Essien, he only cost 4 times the price of Reo-Coker, he does 4 times less also, except fouling of course.

On this subject, everybody that doesn't want Reo-Coker. Who could we have got for £6;5m that is better than him, I want names!

WAKE UP FOR **** SAKE

UNPREPARED!

I'M WIDE AWAKE THANKS.

MON is the manager who if you'd forgot nearly got us relegated last season but for a few shite teams who couldn't care less at the end of the season.

Seeing as I'm the 'brains' or 'brain' in this outfit then maybe you're the Pinky (I do love that cartoon :D).

If you actually bothered to read my post I said (and I do quote, although it's not healthy to quote oneself) "would you rather have been stuck with Baros and Sutton up front this season?" and you haven't answered that question. We improved significantly over the course of the season and you either have to be naive, blind or very very stupid to ignore that fact that we improved quite significantly on our league position if nothing else.

And if MON nearly got us relegated last season, what does that make O'Leary or even Taylor before him? Good grief!!

Right. :shock:

We are entering a season without players for all positions and replacements who made Tommy Mooney and Danny Sonner look decent tonight and aren't good enough for this level.

Wake up and take off your MON specs. :shock:

We are entering a season without players for all positions and replacements who made Tommy Mooney and Danny Sonner look decent tonight and aren't good enough for this level.

I'd rather be wearing MON specs than lead specs to be honest and it seems you still haven't read my posts. I'M WIDE AWAKE THANKS.

WAKE UP FOR **** SAKE

UNPREPARED!

I'M WIDE AWAKE THANKS.

Seeing as I'm the 'brains' or 'brain' in this outfit then maybe you're the Pinky (I do love that cartoon :D).

If you actually bothered to read my post I said (and I do quote, although it's not healthy to quote oneself) "would you rather have been stuck with Baros and Sutton up front this season?" and you haven't answered that question. We improved significantly over the course of the season and you either have to be naive, blind or very very stupid to ignore that fact that we improved quite significantly on our league position if nothing else.

And if MON nearly got us relegated last season, what does that make O'Leary or even Taylor before him? Good grief!!

If significant improvement means spending £21mil to gain 8 points then?

DOL= very lucky

Taylor=very lucky

MON=tactical and transfer genius!

I watched games home and away only missing five games in total last season and i can confirm we did not improve significantly.

Baros and Sutton vs Carew and A.N.Other, scoring record not much difference i don't suppose?

Never mind Carew is a MON buy that makes him brilliant, despite the fact he doesn't score!

So you took tonights game seriously but you won't take Saturdays? I guess it was the Inter B team we shat on eh?!

I still believe because:

1) MON spent 9.5 mill on Ashley Young - he isn't afraid to spend

2) Newspapers link us with players we don't always want

3) We're playing good football at the moment

4) The transfer window hasn't shut

5) We're not the only club struggling to sign players

6) We've bought dross in the past and can't just sign anyone

7) Everything behind-the-scenes is improving

8) MON has publically stated that he KNOWS we need players (RB, etc.)

Pete

What he said!

:D:D:D

Another season of being mid table also rans unfortunately.

We havent moved forward from Ellis and O'Leary. But we do have a prettier ground and Nike kits. Woot!

Â