Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Why do I see Clark's name in some of these suggested line-ups?

Because Okore's fitness is debatable, and Lescott is terrible.

I know, it just feels, wrong.

Our centre back options are really poor at the minute. If Okore was fit I'd consider playing him and Clark and move Richards to full back with Amavi on the other side.

If that back four were coached properly I think they'd be a lot stronger than we've seen this season.

I'm trying to think how Garde might set up having read the articles about his preferred tactics. I'm thinking:

.....................Guzan

Hutton Richards Cl*rk Amavi

...................Sanchez

Gil Gana Westwood Grealish

.....................Ayew

However I fear as he has the goals to his name Gestede might still start, in which case Grealish comes out and we play a diamond with Gil at tip (pause) and 2 up top with width from the full backs.

I'm trying to think how Garde might set up having read the articles about his preferred tactics. I'm thinking:

However I fear as he has the goals to his name Gestede might still start, in which case Grealish comes out and we play a diamond with Gil at tip (pause) and 2 up top with width from the full backs.

Grealish should not be starting

• Like 1

Grealish should not be starting

You read that 1. this is not my team but what I expect and 2. only one of the teams had Grealish in, right?

I'd like to see.

Guzan 

Hutton Richards okore amavi 

Sanchez  gana 

Gil              grealish       ayew 

Gestede 

But I fully expect gabby  to be up front . Lescott at the back bacuna centre mid? ?? And Sinclair on the wing.