The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

I don't fully blame him but its obvious he has no clue what to do. Gestede up front every time. Richards at CB etc...

Change something up ffs as its clearly not working presently playing the status quo.

Gestede is just useless, everyone can see it but Remi. 

Get Gardner in there! Try kozak?! Anything that isn't the same old repetitive dog **** you keep sticking with week after week. If you at least try something different than what's failed before and it fails then so be it, at least you tried something different.

I don't dislike him but he is so cautious, staid and boring at a time when we need more fight and direction. They arent listening to him and he obviously isn't getting his ethos into the squad, or maybe he is and this is it? Who knows. 

I hate this villa :(

Edited by Ingram85

performances are hopeless. we have been woeful, badly organised and have no ideas about how to attack

so far he has shown nothing to say he will be good for us sadly. Another Alain Perrin without the victories

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Yeah let's call for a manager's head after dick all games despite looking better than we did before, great idea, well done. 

Didn't you call for Sherwood to be sacked after only a few games? 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Points and performances are better than what Sherwood served us up in the ten games or so before he was shitcanned. 

4 points in ten games under Sherwood, 4 points in nine under Garde. No win in nine under Sherwood no win in nine under Garde. Nine goals scored under Sherwood and 17 conceded, Seven scored under Garde and 18 conceded. Stats wise there has been no improvement.

In terms of performances that is up for debate I guess but you'd be talking tiny differences either way. Given the shite we have played and the desperate need for wins I have to say the level of performance and the desire shown against Newcastle, Norwich and Sunderland has overall been shocking.

I'm not suggesting for a second we get rid of Garde by the way. There is no point. Given we have seen no improvement in results and in my opinion performances you could argue we may as well have saved ourselves a handful of millions and not bothered changing managers at all this season though.

• Like 4

Â