12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

I didn't say I was right ;)

I went for the long term approach, hence the lack of many smaller team players and the presence of Chelsea players. 
Although, again, I'm probably stuck in the mindset of traditional fantasy football rather than the scoring for this game.

It's like in the NFL fantasy. Big name players have been such a letdown this season. I'm looking at the 1st round of the draft this year.

8/14 players picked were big names that have busted big time or just been a bit shit.

Your middle/late round picks and as SBS said, trades/W/FA's will win you the game.

Also streaming is good too. Not sure how well it work in this though.

I would've entered this bit knew I'd be busy when you were drafting last night. Can some of you post your teams? Interested to see the calibre of players as you got toward the end of picks.

Maqroll FC

Hart

Begovic

Kolarov

Walker

Bertrand

Cameron

Williams

Payet

Kouyate

Zaha

The Rock

Grealish

Gestede

Martial

Rooney

Adama

Clearly motivated by something other than pragmatism...

That said, if Garde gets them playing better, I could have an interesting side here.

BTW Chappy, we have a manager who says he won't be playing, and he didn't draft his team, so I'll see if there's a way to transfer his team to you, if you're interested.

• Like 1

Wish I didn't miss this. :angry:

Nothing preventing you from starting another one...you might not even need 12 managers, you could do 8 or 10.

Edited by maqroll

Would be interested but wouldn't that mean I'm left with the dregs of who you lot didn't pick?!

Nope, (if I can actually make this work), you'd get the team that was auto picked for "Zak"

Doesn't Zak just need to give Chappy his username and password for the website?

I guess that might work...I was just thinking along the lines of how we do it on Yahoo leagues. I'll PM Zak.

Â