12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

This looks so good that a few friends and I are going to copy you and plan on starting one of these leagues in the next few days. We have spaces if anyone who missed this one wants to join up.

So, how many fixtures are we playing?

We've joined it perfectly I think?

We've missed 10 games, so that's 28 games left.

12 teams so 22 weeks of fixtures.

That leaves 6 weeks for playoffs and final?

Don't know how it actually works though

So, how many fixtures are we playing?

We've joined it perfectly I think?

We've missed 10 games, so that's 28 games left.

12 teams so 22 weeks of fixtures.

That leaves 6 weeks for playoffs and final?

Don't know how it actually works though

Don't know if the playoffs have been implemented for this year have they? I may be wrong.

I assumed it would be as you said though, home and away so to speak.

How do subs work on this.

I know it doesn't have autosubs, but Gabriel didn't play today. So if I, for example, wanted to put Gil in instead can I sub him in now, or am I stuck with this XI for the gameweek?

Edit: answered my own question by just trying it. The answer is no. You have to wait 12 hours after the final fixture of the week to make any subs.

To expand on this...

this rule:

Players can be changed up to 30 minutes before the start of their game. For example, if a user has two players who play on a Sunday at 10:00, a user can swap out those players any time before Sunday at 9:30.

Suggests that subs could be made 30 minutes before a game if your players haven't played yet. I assume this would mean that if, for example, you had Westwood in your team and Lamela on the bench, you could still swap them round today because both players haven't played yet.

In my example above, Gabriel's game had already been played so I couldn't sub him out.

I don't have the players available to test that theory

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah he did but the FAQs said they were planning on implementing them. That might be an old answer though.....

I think you might be right about the fixtures. I've actually got back to back fixtures with Zatman I believe.

We have heard your request and are pleased to announce that playoffs will be added to the game before the end of this season. This means that leagues will have the option of playing the final weeks of the season in a 'cup format' where the top teams in the league face-off to determine the overall winner. While playoffs are not for everyone, many leagues have requested this feature and leagues will have the option of using playoffs to determine their League Champion.

Before the end of the season according to that

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah he did but the FAQs said they were planning on implementing them. That might be an old answer though.....

I think you might be right about the fixtures. I've actually got back to back fixtures with Zatman I believe.

We have heard your request and are pleased to announce that playoffs will be added to the game before the end of this season. This means that leagues will have the option of playing the final weeks of the season in a 'cup format' where the top teams in the league face-off to determine the overall winner. While playoffs are not for everyone, many leagues have requested this feature and leagues will have the option of using playoffs to determine their League Champion.

Before the end of the season according to that...

SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Yes, we spent a good hour taking it in turns drafting the players. 

We've re-done this half a dozen times now and every time it auto-picks roughly 10 mins before the draft is due to start. No matter what we seem to try it doesn't want to do a manual draft, we've tried clicking 'auto-draft' on and off, we've tried multiple people being commisioner.

Wouldn't mind a quick pm with the commissioner of your league to talk this through and try and figure what we're doing wrong as we can't find any answers on thier blog or FAQ.

Ok so I'm in for Zak. Snowed under with work so won't have time to properly look at my team until later this week, just glanced at it and it seems I have Coutinho (which is good) and no goalkeeper (which is not). Can I make an unlimited amount of transfers for players that are not in anybody else's team or is this capped?

Ok so I'm in for Zak. Snowed under with work so won't have time to properly look at my team until later this week, just glanced at it and it seems I have Coutinho (which is good) and no goalkeeper (which is not). Can I make an unlimited amount of transfers for players that are not in anybody else's team or is this capped?

Yes. Free agents you're free to choose who you want.

Â