12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

Got Gana on a free ;)

The competition was fierce. :P

Clearly :D

I'm happy enough. I needed another midfielder and I have 4 good defenders already without Gabriel, who doesn't play every week anyway.

I actually wanted Gana in the draft at one point but Stefan got there first. I think he'll be a solid points scorer under Garde

Got Gana on a free ;)

The competition was fierce. :P

Clearly :D

I'm happy enough. I needed another midfielder and I have 4 good defenders already without Gabriel, who doesn't play every week anyway.

I actually wanted Gana in the draft at one point but Stefan got there first. I think he'll be a solid points scorer under Garde

Yeah he is a good pickup for sure.

If Rondon actually ends this game on minus points he is going on the waivers list.

Unless someone out there sees something in him I don't and wants to trade. Will literally consider anyone.

I'll swap him for Berahino if you want?

Its like swapping Gonorrhea for Syphilis that.

Didn't think you were dumb enough to take it, but thought I'd try anyway. 

I figured that was payback for trying to trade Cahill for Van Dijk haha.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this properly next year. Completely blind draft should be interesting.

At the moment I can't see many trades taking place because everyone has a fair idea of who is performing well and who isn't now.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this properly next year. Completely blind draft should be interesting.

At the moment I can't see many trades taking place because everyone has a fair idea of who is performing well and who isn't now.

Did you try to do that? I never got a message or anything . . . Van Dijk is an absolute legend. I think I picked him in the 2nd or 3rd round, which maybe seemed silly, but I knew I wanted him before the draft and I wasn't going to take the risk of anyone else getting him. He does so much. 11 aerial clearances today, as well as a clean sheet. I think he'll be one of the signings of the season. 

Did you try to do that? I never got a message or anything . . . Van Dijk is an absolute legend. I think I picked him in the 2nd or 3rd round, which maybe seemed silly, but I knew I wanted him before the draft and I wasn't going to take the risk of anyone else getting him. He does so much. 11 aerial clearances today, as well as a clean sheet. I think he'll be one of the signings of the season. 

No its not silly. I wanted him as well but bottled it.

Thought I'd blag him later on in the rounds.

Â