12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

I saw my whole list dwindle in front of my eyes so I was pleasantly surprised that he was still there.

Didn't think Silva would go that early. I thought high second round.

Going for injured players was a tactic. Got Silva, Walcott and Son, should be good value in a few weeks' time. I chose Silva first round cos he's got such an incredibly high whoscored rating, and I'm hoping Opta like him just as much. 

I saw my whole list dwindle in front of my eyes so I was pleasantly surprised that he was still there.

Going for injured players was a tactic. Got Silva, Walcott and Son, should be good value in a few weeks' time. I chose Silva first round cos he's got such an incredibly high whoscored rating, and I'm hoping Opta like him just as much. 

Whoscored is based on Opta stats. So yeah, probs.

Whoscored is based on Opta stats. So yeah, probs.

Not gonna lie, I did a reasonable amount of my pick ups based on whoscored.com

Â