12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

All players are on FA at the moment.

All players are placed on waivers when their game starts.

Gana is on waivers because he was dropped but will go to FA after the waiver period has ended and nobody has selected him.

Gana is on waivers because he was dropped but will go to FA after the waiver period has ended and nobody has selected him.

So right now I can swap anyone I want with a free agent and it won't hurt my place in the waiver queue?

I'm so confused.

So when does a waiver period end? 

Using Gana as an example. he stays on a waiver until the weekend's games. If nobody wants him he'll then be a Free Agent after the weekend.
If somebody does want him before the weekend, they have to use their waiver to get him.

Is that right?

What are the effects of using your waiver?

I'm so confused.

So when does a waiver period end? 

Using Gana as an example. he stays on a waiver until the weekend's games. If nobody wants him he'll then be a Free Agent after the weekend.
If somebody does want him before the weekend, they have to use their waiver to get him.

Is that right?

What are the effects of using your waiver?

You go to the bottom of the priority list.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Â