12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

Didn't think you were dumb enough to take it, but thought I'd try anyway. 

I figured that was payback for trying to trade Cahill for Van Dijk haha.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this properly next year. Completely blind draft should be interesting.

At the moment I can't see many trades taking place because everyone has a fair idea of who is performing well and who isn't now.

Did you try to do that? I never got a message or anything . . . Van Dijk is an absolute legend. I think I picked him in the 2nd or 3rd round, which maybe seemed silly, but I knew I wanted him before the draft and I wasn't going to take the risk of anyone else getting him. He does so much. 11 aerial clearances today, as well as a clean sheet. I think he'll be one of the signings of the season. 

I picked Van Dijk up eearly in our league too, this scoring system really suits him and I think he is a decent goal threat too.

Gutted I lost (dunno who I was against)

I was about 20 points behind after saturday but I had 6 players to play today and my opponent had two so I was confident. Unfortunately loads of my players today did nothing (Bony -1, Toure 1, Gueye 2, Cazorla 1 urgh)

I will say though I care more about this game than I do the Premier League fantasy game.

I was sat there going into Sunday's games about 20 points behind and whenever there was a conflict, for example Lloris vs Sanchez, I was willing the player playing for my Togga team to win.

My team though is utter shit. I drafted so poorly. I just hope Aguero actually racks up points because it seems that goals scored and assists are incredibly OP in this game, as are clean sheets.

I'm the luckiest git going. Pretty much anyone else would have beaten me today.

The no autosubs is awful IMO. 

The no autosubs rule is fine. It a] adds an element of risk, and b] means that it's not possible to just pick an awesome draft team in the first place and then never look at the squad again after that. 

However, it does mean people need to pay attention. Stefan, maybe worth telling your friend about the no autosubs rule? He'd have been very close to me this week if he hadn't selected Sakho, Ramsey and Bellerin, but had instead selected the fit players from his bench. 

The no autosubs rule is fine. It a] adds an element of risk, and b] means that it's not possible to just pick an awesome draft team in the first place and then never look at the squad again after that. 

However, it does mean people need to pay attention. Stefan, maybe worth telling your friend about the no autosubs rule? He'd have been very close to me this week if he hadn't selected Sakho, Ramsey and Bellerin, but had instead selected the fit players from his bench. 

I disagree. I look at my team very carefully but even that doesn't help when managers drop players like Cahill and Soares.

They have no autosubs in he NFL one and it screwed me over this week as I benched 2 players who I was told (by the pros) weren't going to start but did and played well.

It just comes with the game.

I'll have a word with my mate.

• Like 1

I disagree. I look at my team very carefully but even that doesn't help when managers drop players like Cahill and Soares.

Starting line ups are normally announced about an hour before kick off, leaving you 30 mins to make changes (not ideal but manageable). I had Soares starting in my league too and managed to swap him out just in time.

Â