12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

Yep, the game is already messing me about.

You can change your side up to half an hour before your player plays.

Put Firmino in and changed my formation to 4-3-3 at 12. Just checked my team and its a 4-4-2 with Firmino on the bench.

EDIT: OK, my line up is 4-3-3 with Firmino but the team that appears in the matchup vs Zatman is 4-4-2 with Firmino on the bench. :wacko:

2nd EDIT: Ok, Its caught up now.

Edited by sexbelowsound

I keep forgetting that this is matchup based!

DO NOT look at the live updates. It'll do your head in. I've just had to switch it off.

You get a score at the top but you don't get any indication as to why your score is what it is or why it's changing.

How do subs work on this.

I know it doesn't have autosubs, but Gabriel didn't play today. So if I, for example, wanted to put Gil in instead can I sub him in now, or am I stuck with this XI for the gameweek?

Edit: answered my own question by just trying it. The answer is no. You have to wait 12 hours after the final fixture of the week to make any subs.

Edited by Stevo985

I quite like this match up thing. Having left 20 points on the bench if this was like the regular fantasy football i'd be fuming, as it is, fingers crossed I won't need them.

Yeah, it makes it so different.

It makes those players I drafted for the "long term" a bit pointless really, except for using for trades.

Having the stats available at the draft made it a lot less exciting I think.

No way would people have been picking Vardy, Redmond, Mahrez, Hoolihan etc so early on in the draft in the summer.

I agree with that, but I still think it'll be enjoyable anyway. I had a nice first day, except for Berahino somehow scoring -5, the wretched twunt. . . 

Oh yeah, I'm not saying this isn't fun, it really is! It's so different to the usual FF.

I just think it would be hilarious for people to be picking Hazard as first pick, for example, and them being so shit. And somebody else being lumped with Vardy and him ending up being amazing :D

I agree with that, but I still think it'll be enjoyable anyway. I had a nice first day, except for Berahino somehow scoring -5, the wretched twunt. . . 

Oh yeah, I'm not saying this isn't fun, it really is! It's so different to the usual FF.

I just think it would be hilarious for people to be picking Hazard as first pick, for example, and them being so shit. And somebody else being lumped with Vardy and him ending up being amazing :D

The bonus is as well there would be no wildcard to play and completely re-vamp your side.

Â