12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

On 11/13/2015, 7:30:40, sexbelowsound said:

How many of the 12 do you guys think are actively checking their team on a weekly basis?

I'm not sure, but maybe 7 or 8. To be honest, you really need nearly everyone to be taking it seriously. If people just stop paying attention, then the players in their teams simply become dead assets. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I'm not sure, but maybe 7 or 8. To be honest, you really need nearly everyone to be taking it seriously. If people just stop paying attention, then the players in their teams simply become dead assets. 

That's it. We're almost working as a team to keep the league alive whilst competing with each other.

I'd need to see that Garde thought he was a week-in week-out starter first. There has to be a suspicion he's now 4th choice for the midfield 3. Even if he rotates with Veretout he wouldn't be worth having. 

And let's be honest, he doesn't ever score or assist. His passing accuracy is good so he probably gets a steady 5-8 points a game or so, never more, never less. Not convinced. 

Yeah, for these leagues to work well, full participation is required throughout. 

There's a guy in our NFL league who is bottom of the league, and hasn't logged in in weeks. And I really would have liked to engaged him in trade talks. He's also a free win for whoever plays him. So at this point, you almost want him to stay tuned out so everyone has a free pass against him to make it equal. But that kinda just sucks.

Well its all a learning curve I guess.

I still enjoy it a lot and even though i've won both my games I know I'm actually not really doing that well and drafted poorly.

The fun part for me is trying to figure out if I can turn it around.

Next season with a blind draft will be really fun and challenging. 

16 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Well its all a learning curve I guess.

I still enjoy it a lot and even though i've won both my games I know I'm actually not really doing that well and drafted poorly.

The fun part for me is trying to figure out if I can turn it around.

Next season with a blind draft will be really fun and challenging. 

Looking at your team, I don't think it's a disaster by any means. I don't think 3-5-2 is the right way to go though, looks like you only have 3 good mids at the moment. Daniels is probably a better bet than your 4th or 5th mids. 

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Looking at your team, I don't think it's a disaster by any means. I don't think 3-5-2 is the right way to go though, looks like you only have 3 good mids at the moment. Daniels is probably a better bet than your 4th or 5th mids. 

That's not the actual team i've been playing with. That was just me messing about during the international break and putting together what my best team would be if they were all fit. :P

I think the issue with my team is going to be consistency. I won comfortably against Zatman in the first game and then when I played him the second time around I only won by a few points.

Are there any rules about minimum number of goalies you must have? Is it okay to just have one? What happens if they don't play? Not sure if it matters as there are no auto subs but would it be an illegal line up?

Â