limpid

The people who thought that it was worth travelling to Southampton on a Wednesday night to watch these words removed need to be sectioned.

They've made a lot of noise and done the club proud, but they're **** mental.

Edited by Davkaus

We sting like a butterly.

Which is a pity because we've been the better side for most of the game, we just don't have a punch.

I still think looking at this, that better organisation and a bit of confidence could keep us up, there IS enough quality in this squad to finish outside the bottom three.

How? Who's going to score the goals?

i can tell you who wont

Well Clark is coming back after how long? That's about the only half excuse I can give for that goal.

Very professional display by S'ton without getting out of 2nd gear. Oh for Villa to be so professional and well run.

And well...you know...he's not very good

If Remi Garde is watching this game he will block all phone calls from Fox.

We're going down and I don't think with this set up we will even be able to compete in the Championship.

like i said i would rather we just go straight down to league 2 ship off every one of these **** shit players and just start a complete fresh

We sting like a butterly.

Which is a pity because we've been the better side for most of the game, we just don't have a punch.

I still think looking at this, that better organisation and a bit of confidence could keep us up, there IS enough quality in this squad to finish outside the bottom three.

How? Who's going to score the goals?

i can tell you who wont

It'll take you a long time to type it out, we've got a 25-man squad plus youth players. 

I know it's late, but what did you guys have for dinner?

Only just finished a cajun chicken pasta readymeal from Waitrose. They have an offer on at the moment, you can get 3 Italian ready meals for £7. 

I had a red kidney bean curry with white basmati rice and salad and plain yoghurt. Was delish.

• Like 1